How do we get millennials to care about sports

How do we get millennials to care about sports

Pansexual gender fluid race cars.

A

Sports are kinda fucking gay tbqh

I wish I had more fulfilling interests

stop shitposting already and leaf this board.

huh? how is this a shit post

As with pretty much any sport the broadcasters need to get with the times and provide a cheap solution that allows you to stream it.

I keep seeing all these things about how TV ratings are down but young people generally do not watch stuff on traditional broadcast television. They stream it, legally or otherwise.

You vastly overestimate the number of NEETS sitting at their 'battlestation' watching a 4×3 480p illegal stream

every post by canadians IS shitposting, you always post the most irrelevant and offtopic shit in Sup Forums.

Of course the F1 will lose viewers when literally 90% of the time the driver that starts on pole position will win the race without a challenge.

Its not 2009 anymore lad, streams have moved on.

All the major providers here have some kind of stream subscription so you can watch on whatever the fuck you like without a traditional television, illegal streams are also fairly common knowledge amongst young people considering everyone has a smartphone and its just a quick google away.

I'm a student and pretty much every one I know will watch their football (whether it be premier league or champions league) online with a dodgy stream.

It's a lot more common place than you'd think.

You can easily find 1080p streams now dumbass

I have literally never found a 1080p stream of an EPL game in my life

They're not even 5%

shut up idiot

Transgender drivers and pit lane safe spaces where drivers are immune from overtaking.

Currently watching one, I streamed my F1 in HD too (unless it was on Channel 4)

i don't think sports are losing viewers.

only people who care about TV viewers are plastic fans, so North Americans/British, fan attendance is pretty high overall.

and the image says F1, which is really losing it is charm by stupid changes

i don't have a TV. i go watch sports in bars or stream online using my parent's service or illegal streams. i'm not a NEET either. I have a job and an expensive apartment.
so while i watch a ton of football and soccer i don't show up on ratings.

>competitive traffic
>a sport

lol

Oh shit lad! Wow!!!

Pic unrelated?

>Driving a car
>Sport