Girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, and I have been trying to get back with her since...

Girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago, and I have been trying to get back with her since. I messaged her long ass texts about how I want to get back with her, and I would subliminally post things on insta where we have mutual friends. I know I need to move on and forget about her but I feel she's the best for me. Any advice on how to get her back? She threatened to block me last week when I spammed her with messages. So this could very well be my last shot.
Pic unrelated

Just move on, man. You're wasting life.

I know I am but I feel like I have nothing else

how did you get her in the first place?
>it's important

I messaged her on insta and hit it off. We live in the same town and even found out we went to middle school together.

What'd you say?

OP I will gladly suck your dick if it'd make you feel better? Femanon btw.

move on, you'll be depressed for a week or two then you'll be refreshed and ready to go. Go get blocked, it'll actually help you get over it faster.

I just messaged her on instagram because we would like each other's photos. At first I thought she knew me from somewhere but she didn't. We kept talking and met up and started dating.

Killing yourself is the only way to get there my friend.

Ignore her. Just ignore her. it doesn't matter how long it would take, she will come back someday. Why? If you chase her, she is going to run. If you ignore her someday she is going to feel alone and miss you. Also, in the mean time there's a chance that you move on without think about it. Take it as a chalenge to recover her.

fuck you normie
>I might try that if I ever get shitfaced enough

Any mention of sex reminds me of her because we would fuck a lot (I miss that the most)

She broke up with me 2 months ago so I've been pretty down since. And other stuff in my life have not been helping. I actually told her to block me but all she told me was to stop or I'll get blocked.

OP the more you chase her the more she's gonna pull away. Being clingy (ie what your doing) isn't gonna bring her back. Her telling you that she was gonna block you is a sign of that.

Take some time to reflect and Focus on you. The whole "she's my everything or she completes me" is bullshit. How old are you? This your first love?

I've thought about and even told her I don't want live with out her...she sends me the suicide hotline number lol

As of now that's what I am doing, I occasionally do look at her instagram profile which would bring back memories and put me in the state I am in now which is desperation to be with her.

Look at it this way, user. If she doesn't want you then she is not perfect for you. Cut it off, you have to.

In my experience, a break can never be fully repaired. Even if you do manage to reconnect it will only be a shadow of what it once was. In all variations this has been the case. I've taken people back and i've gotten taken back. It happens because we remember memories fondly and believe we can recreate them, but those memories where created spontaneously and thus trying to resurrect them is futile.

My advice is what most give, start doing something else, like exercising every day at a reasonable intensity for a fixed amount of time. After a month you'll develop comfort in the moorings that consistency provides. Eventually you'll stop fixating and become a whole person again which becomes attractive to others. Hopefully you'll learn the next time to not sacrifice who you are for the relationship's sake to avoid being a derivative of it as opposed to your own person, but if you're anything like me you'll repeat the cycle. Maybe the cycle breaks with age, idk.

I'm 20 and yes she was my first "serious" girlfriend. I understand the main issues that we had with each other. But the real problem is that she never told me how she felt about our relationship until after she broke up with me.

Ignore her also means "you ignore her" not just "don't talk to her"

dump her pics

You sound like you are maybe 18, 19 tops. How old are you op?

I've had some pretty crushing break ups in my day, let me tell ya I know exactly what that depressive funk feels like that you are in.

I have spent years sometimes, chasing after a lost love. It has never brought me happiness. I know you want what you had, but take it from someone who's done this for awhile... You'll never, ever, be happy with a girl who's decided she doesn't want you any more.

My advice to you is to block her, honestly. Get that insta shit out of your life. You need a real break from your memories and emotions, which you'll be unable to do if you stalk her social. Ignore that shit, and slam your head into a hobby until the pain dulls. You'll be alright

Spamming messages is only killing what little hope you have left. If you want an instant solution, there is none. My advice, she left you for a reason. Improve yourself in every way possible and only after that should you contact her. I'm talking about body transformation, start reading, maybe start looking for a better job. The more you improve yourself, the more likely you will win her or someone even better than her back.

Meeting her wasn't random or by chance. You were good enough for her, you can be good enough for someone else.

I feel I'm not capable to cut her out of my life for good. I've tried but I end up just thinking about her all the time. I've actually lost weight because i would be so depressed about her leaving me.

I've been thinking of morning exercises but I haven't started yet. I do try to focus school work or hobbies but in the end I get bored of them. And when I'm just laying or sitting not doing anything, thought of her just keep going through my mind.

I try not to even think of her or see her pics but sometimes I can't help it.

stop talking garbage make him post her nudes

This is terrible advice imo.

You should never try to better yourself for girls, love, social expectations, etc. You should do that shit for you, because you are worth it to *yourself*. Don't get buff to pull an ex, get buff because you want to be happy with your body. Make yourself happy, don't seek it through validation from others. Because they won't give it to you, everyone else is to self absorbed to give a shit. So make yourself happy first. Then the women will come.

Bro I've been there. Which is why I asked if this was your first love. The first love always hurts to most I find.

But what you just said shows she was problems with communication. One of the hardest things to learn is that you can't change people. No matter how much you want them to. People only change when THEY want to.

If hurts and it sucks, but you need to let this play out. Don't continue to cling to her. focus on yourself. The only person who should be your "everything" is YOURSELF. YOU are your own person. Be strong. It gets better with time bro

You're not capable?

You're a 20 year old male, and you are gonna let yourself be crippled in the prime of your life because of a girl who barely acknowledges your existence anymore?

Come the fuck on dude. Think about this. She's over you man, like she's ready to hop back on the cock carousel and you are over here spending months moping.

Block. Her. Shit. Take back your life and get the fuck back out there

I was think of doing that's or using her nudes as blackmail. But I'm not about that life.

Thanks for the advice. Imma block her On insta for now.

I just couldn't go without saying everything on my mind. But I see what you're saying and I'm not going spam her anymore.

I'll never change myself for someone else. But I will change the negative things she pointed out but she still didn't want me.

Thank you for the kind words