Ok Sup Forums after extensively looking online I have found nothing that explains my condition...

ok Sup Forums after extensively looking online I have found nothing that explains my condition. I have what I call "extreme self cringe", as In, I cant stand thinking about my past self. It hurts so badly... My old mistakes hunt me to no end. I am depressed as fuck because of this and I cant get over the cringy shit I've done in the past. Does anyone know anything about this or feel remotely similar?

lol you aint seen nothing SON

Get in a car accident and hopefully you'll get a head injury and you won't remember the past.

enlighten me

just deepthroat some dick, you'll get over it

>green text with pics

drink alcohol

enlightenment:
I was a cringy fuck and now I'm a destitute antisocial fuck plagued by social anxiety
>gl

it would be countless stories. Every fucking social interaction gone wrong. Every bad joke. Every inappropriate comment made while drunk.. you name it. I have a hard time watching any kind of video that takes me back to my own cringe shit. I cannot stand myself in pictures, etc. You get the point

I feel the same way a lot of the time. I'll think about something fucking stupid I said or did, even years ago, and just cringe so hard. Sometimes I even involuntarily make a noise and I need to cover my face. It gets really bad, but I don't know how normal this is, or how severe it usually is with other people.

I was a confident cringe and when I saw my naked self I developed severe social anxiety and I'm now extremely self conscious. Like, its a disease. Theres mild discomfort at certain past mistakes but my shit keeps me from sleep

I got over it, you just become numb to it eventually

this has being going on for quite a while now. I have a hard time watching live shows or celebrity interviews for example. Just irrational shit

I think this happens to everyone

ru dumb?
don't watch that bullshit

yeah that is actually something I do myself. I will make an involuntary noise or just repeat some random word out lout to get my mind off shit. It freaks me out. Whats really weird is, I wasnt like this

How is your life a living hell? You live in a 1st world country typing on a fucking smart phone/computer self diagnosing yourself with depression when it's clearly teenage angst and attention seeking, you constantly talk about your so called depression and loneliness on a worthless website when nobody actually fucking cares about your normie ass

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think that's the case. I find it easier to bear more recent shit, but by fucking God I can't watch any old family tapes with me in them because my younger self was loud and annoying. Doesn't help that my family made fun of both me in the videos and me cringing to myself in the videos.
Sounds a bit weird, but if you're still super uncomfortable with being naked, try sleeping in the nude. First of all, you don't have to see yourself naked - it feels great, and I've gotten some of the best sleep in years by gettin nekkid. Although you don't have to, just my experience.

look up toxic shame. Often happens with abuse of some sort. i've read it's a mild form of ptsd. In my case, I have replaced love with the feeling of acheivement. I don't achieve much and exhibit these symptoms. just make some goals and take it easy on yourself.

OP here, some greentext for ya
>be me 18
>go eat to fancy place with family
>hostess is hot
>she glances at me a couple of times
>for some fucking reason I think shes flirting
>leave place without saying a word
>go back the next fucking day alone to the restaurant to ask for her number
>looks at me like the creepy ass cringe I was with a wtf expression
>says shes married and actually is (has a diamond ring on)
>run out of words and leave in the most awkward way possible

this kind of shit right here. that bitch doesnt have a clue of who I am, I never saw her again and she wouldnt recognize me if she saw me face to face, still, all these years later, I fucking shake in cringe at the thought of that

not bad, that bitch is married you don't have to care what she thinks

looks interesting. I didnt even know that term existed. I'll look into it

holy shit user, this is actually spot on. Thanks

Bumperino