Oceanography thread

Oceanography thread

Well this is a new kind of thread.

capital Definitely

Oh please fucking hell let this thread take off

I dont have any pictures of an ocean and I dont care enough to search for some.

can't believe I'm doing this

Sorry OP, I don't think many other people just keep pictures of Oceans saved on their computers.

GO OVER THERE OP

no

IG: ClarkLittle

more like
come over here

what r these like dull pictures of oceans?

no

I see you

Why are you still posting OP? Nobody else cares about your fucking ocean fetish.

I like this

Fuck off to your trap thread, faggot.

rolling for 5

too dark gtfo

my father is an oceanographer and has been to over 70 countries during his travels. when i was a kid he homeschooled us science and mathematics and would frequently participate in research projects and experiments on our boat.. love oceanography!

What about a sea of grass?

r fukn sers reyt now

then post pictures faggot

I appreciate this op i live on the coast and i love the sight of the big blue!

Recent job I was on

My boat I took a photo of

Awesome thread OP! Made my night!

Photo in the middle of the pacific ocean
2 or so days from nearest land

no lesbian thread = posting in oceanography thread

got this a while back out in the pacific

I don't really have pictures.. he has been on discovery channel a bunch of times for various projects ranging from Red tide studies, mollusks, lobsters, shrimp and different types of zooplankton. probably my favorite experiences were on our boat doing Billfish (sailfish, marlin etc) population density.. super cool to see all of the little tiny shit that gets caught in a micron net.

he is also a technical diver and has been to extreme depths with nitrox and other gas mixtures to do welding and other types of repair. super crazy shit, ive only ever SCUBA dove to like 125ft

That's amazing user! Sounds cool. Do you still scuba dive?

i do but not as frequently as I would like. my next diving destination is gonna be thailand/ SE asia this summer. i am a huge fan of free diving and spearfishing as well.

op abandoning post good to see the turnout for such an important thread