Gonna keep this short

Gonna keep this short.

I've got this super awesome girlfriend I met in one of my classes last semester. Been dating her for 7 months now.

There's also this guy in my writing class that dresses like a little girl. At first I didn't give a shit because I'm not a fag but now I'm definitely attracted to him. To the point where I've got detailed fantasies and stuff. Guess I'm bisexual. Whatever.

Anyways, I just got his number from another classmate and I sent him a text. Gonna try to flirt and see what happens.

Whatever.

OP is a faggot

thread/

please be real...

Here is some good advice dude
Fucking end yourself faggot and dont be a cheater no one likes faggots and no one likes cheaters. Wonder what that makes op a super fag or something?

Jesus christ op

Okay. I'll ask.
What kind of fantasies?

And? What the hell was the point in posting this? Was there a question or are you just coming out of the closet to a bunch of random assholes online?

get the fuck off of here parker.

Just usual stuff. He wears some slutty outfit, I fuck him like the bitch he probably is, he moans my name, kissing, etc.
I'd probably need to be careful though because he's so petite. I wouldn't want to hurt him or anything.

Because this is Sup Forums. Figured the rest of this trash heap would get a kick out of it.

He replied.
We're at defcon 4 now, boys!!

Just tell it that you want to fuck its boi pussy.

so far so good

>Fun lol. You comfy?

Jesus fucking Christ, OP...

I hope he isn't gay and tells everyone OP is.

"what are you watching? ;)"

>isn't gay
>dresses like a little girl

KEK

Maybe he dresses like a little girl but still likes girls.

so a lesbian?
gay

>Guy is such a faggot he dresses like a little girl.
>OP still manages to sound like an even bigger faggot.

Show us your girlfriend since you don't want her anymore.

post pics

youve got to be kidding me

Deliver more, OP, you faggot catcher

OP isn't posting because the guy isn't gonna respond to this dumb shit.

Op is the biggest fag. Show pics of gf since you don't like her anymore

Keep going nigga

All these emojis are turning you into a fag. Also why tye shit quality do you not know how to screenshot or are you just autistic

You're gf is going to be pissed when you give her super-AIDS.

you should rather try killing yourself and your cancer threads.. faggots

kek

This will end badly user.
Go for a long walk.
Sit down.
Use an hour (it's worth a fucking hour. You get like 24 every day), think about what you want.
Use the entire hour.
All of it.
Go home.
Do that thing.

Stupid. Should have responded with 'I can warm you up'.

Why are taking potato pictures of your cellphone and posting those?

Dump her
guyz are better

post pics of the guy OP. Also you're a faggot.

Hahaha OP is just playing around I bet. Just to get a rise out of you all for the lulz.

If he wants to do a dude that dresses like a little girl, whatevs.... Go ahead, knock urself out, you only live once.

please keep going

Because I never trusted screenshots.

holy shit.

M O A R
O
A
R

OH SHIIIIT
THREAD JUST GOT REAL

What happens to gf now XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OP, you know that moment when your jerking off to something severely regrettable and when your finished you think, "Shit im glad I didnt actually do that?" Thats how your going to feel after banging this she-male, then your going to feel guilty about cheating on your girlfriend with a guy dressed as a girl. You might be tempted to stick a shotgun in your mouth next.

Trap>gf

>feeling regret for anything ever
pussy

Is op getting his dick dirty?

Is your name Nick.. and are you colorblind?

That escalated quickly.

probably fake

I dont know if your going to like it when you spread the cheeks and see dingleberries and a set of testicles hanging down under the hole

fake and gay

Everyone hold up...
Is OP the kind of Chad that throws this whole thing back at the trap person just for lols?

Believable/10

Just trie it

Kek

Show him that daddy cock and tell him to show you how much he wants it

OP is a sodomiser

Op dubs for chosen reply?

>trap
>person

kek

Answer the fucking question, Nick.

no

Colorblind faggot. Going to some bullshit university, can't even see colors

you've got the wrong guy

Asked if he wanted to see my cock, but never got a response. Must have fallen asleep. I'll give it ten more minutes before calling it quits.

Put me in the screenshot!

OP says he isn't a fag
>he then asks a gay kid to suck him off

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

There's better ladyboys in hentai, OP. Jack off to that instead.

Damn it, I didn't mean to insult someone who isn't colorblind

>I'd probably need to be careful though because he's so petite. I wouldn't want to hurt him or anything.

Sure OP. That's what you should be worrying about.

No reply. Guess I'll head to bed. Thanks everyone.

Rub one out, OP. You've earned it.

pls update us later OP

The anti-climatic is real.

Jerk off thinking about him. That way when you're finished you'll have thay sense of shame and wont want to do anything with him.

Faggot

Make sure to save this thread!

It happens. Stay strong.

This

Put me in the screenshot