Anyone know how to get into a password protected website? Will provide pics of ex in return. Pic related

Anyone know how to get into a password protected website? Will provide pics of ex in return. Pic related

bump

Yes. I am a code developer for html5. Post more of your ex(face pic as well) as you post to show me that you are serious.

How familiar are you with python?

not familiar at all. Here's what I'm trying to get into though > brianquintosdotcomslashdrift

bump

hmm it looks like the source is java script. I'm finishing the course atm but it's only java 1 and doesn't go into too much details with security. What I can do is brute force the password and see if it works(usually does as my dictionary hosts a billion unique combinations and algorithms). This will take time tho. A billion attempts won't be minutes, I'll tell you that much.
>Got any of your ex gf's clit?

Do it up if you can, good sir. Just that one pic up there. Here's my other ex though taking a dick from her current boyfriend.

And here's her ass in the tub

More of 2nd ex

Bump

Okay I just ran the site through my script on Python. We'll see if it gets me a match anytime soon. Keep me occupied. Post more of your ex's. Would love to see nn and nudes if possible. Also keep thread alive if you want me to post the password if it gets cracked.

Got a couple more of this ex

First ex again

Here's some of a girl I was messing with last summer

Very nice. Any pussy pics?

sadly no

I was messing around with the one on the right for a sec

You gotta post pussy pics if you got any. I prefer pussy all day over tits lol.

Pic of my friend's gf lol

found this of first ex but that's all the pussy i got :/

oops wrong pic

Ya nope nvm, that's all I got :/

Alright. Still running my script so just keep thread alive.

I'll just post other shit I got. Oh here's last summer girl again

Some black girl I hooked up with one night a couple months ago

She's got a nice bod. How was she in bed? How'd she taste lol?

She was a champ in bed. Way too fast for me. Best pussy I've tasted to be honest. Very tight and clean

I wish I had more pics of her. If this goes through, I'll somehow get pics of her pussy to you from her tomorrow lol

the easiest way would be an sql injection, you can find loads of tutorials online

Anymore pics with her friend too?

No. But I'm on my phone now and found a pic of 2nd exes asshole

And then here's one more of summer girl

Still waiting ?

Lol I prolly dumped all that for nothing huh?

lol what server would allow a brute force dictionary attack without rejecting your ip after X failed attempts? And if it's an amateur job then the server probably can't handle thousands of requests simultaneously and would start tanking before you even got close to stumbling on the password. OP got played.

brute force cracking wtakes alot of time depending on the method
good luck waiting

Shit the friend kind of looked like my ex haha

lmao I figured, but worth a shot. Have fun with all them nakeds, friends

Who's your ex?

Still here bro. I told you it would take some time. Feel free to abandon thread but my script is still running. Average time it takes to run through my dictionary is 2 hours.

anyway to stay in touch?

you got a kik?

>code developer for html5
fucking kek

webassembly is coming

>
He just has to figure out this last problem.

Hey, Html6 has been released already. You're way behind bro ... No clue

Best boobies ...

password is checked on the server and has nothing to do with client side javascript, you could run a script to try to brute force it but it will take forever and it's too easy to protect against on the server, this thread is full of plebs

>this
The infosec knowledge bar is embarrassing