Ok Sup Forums, I need your help...

Ok Sup Forums, I need your help. Yesterday I was in class and I looked at my arm and lo and behold a large warm welt had appeared on my arm from seemingly out of nowhere. I messed with it abit but payed it no attention, I thought it was another zit. It continued to hurt until I looked at it again and it appeared infected. I treated it with a shit ton of Hydrogen Peroxide and Antibiotic gel (that's why my skin's so shiny). I think I might have gotten bit by something and not known about it, like a spider. Any thoughts?

Jump from a tower. See if you can fling web

u gon die

Spider bite. Go to doc

cud be a spider bite or MRSA infection

id just keep it clean and dry mb slap a bandaid on it

Eat less (as in "no") hamburgers, more vegetables, stop drinking sodas, completely, get an exercise routine. Have a fucking say in your life, what the fucking hell.

Ok but what does that have to fo with my spider bite?

I feel like I'm stating the obvious, but okay, when you finally get in shape you'll get the skills necessary to avoid spiders completely.

Are you fucking retarded? What the fuck are you on about?

OK OP
1) it doesn't look like a spider bite. Bites USUALLY have 2 punctures and will develop a ring, or rings around the area of invenomation. So you're ahead of the game at this point.
Keep the wound lean. Use peroxide and a warm soap and water wash, apply anti bacterial ointment.

If you notice red streaks from the center of the wound, then you need to go to the ER. Otherwise, just relax,and keep on treating it as normal.
Most likely its a simple infected hair folicle, or a zit.

Was there a point in your life when you could be described as having a healthy weight? No? Well try to get to that point and we'll see who's fucking retarded, faggot.

Alright, thank you user M.D.

Its just a ingrown hair.

No, user, I think he's asking what the fuck you're talking about. What do Spider bites have to do with fitness?

>user M.D.
Not quite yet, but gimme a couple of years!

Thats infected. Watch skin around the center closely. If color expands or darkens, get to doctor fast.

But, exceedingly likely that its just that youre a mincing faggot living in squalor.

>mincing faggot living in squalor
Read me like a book

When you're in a reasonable shape, you can deal with spiders in number of different ways. You can run from them for example, because avoiding conflict is the wise man's choice. If you're being a lazy fat shit slamdunking pizza slices in your face of course you'll get bitten and you fucking deserve it!

There's a hierarchy within the spider society and those who bite fatasses are considered the lowest of the low, the other spiders won't even acknowledge their existence. So if you're not maintaining a healthy body mass and get a spider bite, you've just been attacked by a total loser.

Top kek. He's a retard. Let him get on with it user.

Nigger if you fucking read the post he said he got bitten and didn't even realize it, you autistic moron

Goddamn, made my night, user. +10 internets for you, good sir.

Sounds an awful lot like something a spider would say...

DONT DO THIS. IT PRODUCES MUSTARD GAS

Of course he didn't realize it, he has five inches of fat shielding him from the real world. I probably could shoot the fucker and he'd post a "Uhh user what's that on my leg" thread the next morning.

Staph infection
Kys

user, you're looking at this the wrong way. Even the scum of the spider hierarchy have limits. Don't get in shape - be such a fat, lazy piece of shit that even the outcasts won't touch you.