I got Married at 15. Still together and happy 12 years later. Ask me anything

I got Married at 15. Still together and happy 12 years later. Ask me anything.

Are you gay?

If you are so happy, why are you in Sup Forums?

No, we are a simple heterosexual couple

Where are you form?

How old was she when you were married?

When did you consummate the marriage?

What is the AOC in your region of the world?

Happy with each other does not mean happy with the world and society user.

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?

How so?
Why do you care about the world and society if you are happily married?

She was also 15, she's 3 months younger than me. We did not consummate until 19 although we did enjoy other things ;).

All over, military kid, but mostly WA State

k greentext some stories of those "other things"

*zip*

don't forget to greentext or it won't make me aroused

Yes, however I never really was a church goer.

What do you think about italian people?

I plan to have kids soon, would like them to grow up in an actual community, not the shit hole its turning into

Maybe some other time buddy

You don't look very happy.

don't really have any opinions on them I guess,

you a cuck user?

Yes, not with the rest of society, my wife and I however have been very happy with each other. Because of the way we got married (in secret) we really built a lot of trust in each other. I can hang out with my buddies whenever I want and she's cool with it. We laugh at each other on a daily basis. We both work and make about the same and support each other enough to pay rent at 1600 every month. We've had our fair share of rough times but we've always gotten through them.

Fuck no, she kinda had fantasy issues with cuck queen stuff for awhile though.

>1600 every month
god damn son where do you live

Seattle.....It's been turning into the new california , everyone's moving here and driving the prices up. Also everyone is fucking hipster liberal trash.

>You're only 5 years older than me and married for 15 years

Does she not drive you nuts? I could not imagine marrying the girl(s) I was dating at 15

I've never seen a woman who doesn't want to 'play around' in her twenties. I find your story skeptical, but hey, if you are telling the truth, congrats for getting that one.

Why would you live in such a meme city

Move to Arizona. I live in a 3 bedroom, my rent is < 800. rekt son.

she did have some issues with it, (cuck queen as I stated earlier) as did I but luckily we both seem to be mostly over that now and never really let it turn into anything real

Thought about that a lot, I have family in AZ. All of her family is up here but we've talked about it