twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you even want to play in england laao fuck off loser

wut

Me.

Bye, OP

Messi is just a shit Gascoigne.

/thread

But that's the mark of a GOAT.

None of the greatests have played in bongland.

Things have changed

I don't think best is rated outside the british isles

>Romario
And to a lesser extent
>Mattheus

really makes you think

>i-its different now

Please go back to watching mediocre english leagues, cuck.

Do you not understand why? If they played in England they'd be exposed just like every other meme player/manager from abroad and would no longer be considered GOATs.

That's clearly utter bullshit, look at Ronaldo and Suarez.

Also even old Zlatan has already scored 8 goals in the EPL so far.

Ronaldo and Suarez scored far more goals in La Liga than the prem. Also Zlatans been taking penalties, doesn't count.

>b-but it doesn't coouuunt

Kek'd

>EPLEL

Wait, form your first post I assumed you were joking...
Y-you don't actually believe that, do you?

Suarez and Ronaldo both moved to better teams in La Liga

Cruyff nearly signed for Lester

>excuses

>implying any on the left could do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke

The EPL proves some people just can't cut it in a real league with actual competition.

it also proves English teams can't do it on the international stage

>The EPL [teams in the CL] proves some people just can't cut it in a real league with actual competition.

FTFY

I know you're desperate to pretend that at this very moment your league isn't getting exposed but please have some decency. You're embarrassing yourself.

memed

>stoke have champions leagues winners

He plays Arsenal in the CL pretty well

>destroys Arsenal in the UCL
>destroys City in the UCL
>destroys United in the UCL
>>liverpool

But yeah, he's cursed against Chelski so of course he wouldn't score against Stoke or West Ham.

Fucken btfo

Not to mention Manchester City... or MUtd in the final...

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=P01B0nVM1GA

Also:

>"With 16 goals in 15 games, Lionel Messi has scored more Champions League goals against English clubs than he has against sides from any other nation."

Kek

KEK

KEK
Yeah, I'm sure prime Batigol would have struggled so much in the shitshow that was the 90s premier

If England constantly won international tournaments or English clubs dominated the UEFA Champion's League and Euro League you might have a point

Because he would get exposed like daddy poop in EPL

t. scouser

>messi 16 goals in 15 games against English clubs
>0 goals against Chelsea

Is Chelsea the best club in England?

>greentexting Romario

Players want to win trophies. So the best players go to madrid et al. because they know it's the easiest or most probable way to get those trophies. That's why teams like bayern benefit from having weak leagues and can do well in Europe: they get all the good players because they're virtually guaranteed to win.
If all the best players in the premier league played on only two teams, those teams would probably do very well in Europe. However, the talent in the PL is much more spread out than in la liga or ligue un, even compared to a couple years ago.

yes

>Romario

That's now how logic works

Romario top 10 goats

The british are the worst posters on this board by a country mile because it's not shitposting. When they write all this stuff they actually believe it. It's like arguing evolution with a creationist. Truly a fruitless endeavor.

playing in engliand is a fucking meme.

EPL is shit compared to La Liga in everyhing, mut media coverage(world owned by anglo-saxon media)

1. Two coolest clubs are from Spain
2. Spain constantatly beats every other nation in euro cups, uefa and cl.
3. Last year, spanish clubs were knocked out from cl only by apanish clibs lol
4. This year, all 7 spnish clibs in eurocups proceeded into play-offs. England - 4?
5. Look how much points bottom teams(teams from bottom of the table at the end of the season) stole from top teams in La Liga previous season, and how many did in epl. Surprise: la liga's shit teams stole more from Sevilla, RM, FCB, ATM, than shit epl stole frrom best elp teams.

The only thing la liga is behind - is a picture.
1. World owned by anglo-saxon media.
2. EPL scene outside of big cities look better than la liga outside of big. La Liga is lacking good picture, stadium are old and half empty, media dont jerk off 24/7 around like they do with epl.

But in the terms of hardness and quality - la liga >>>>>> epl. Is physically harder( see 5.), its tactically superios - and every eurocup play offs prove it

Seriously the people who go on about the prem is best fuck la liga don't watch la liga. The people who know la liga is superior watch both.

>The people who know la liga is superior watch both

Lol, why would I watch a shit league like La Liga? I don't watch League 2 either.

my point is proven. just a nation of wankers talking out your ass. get knocked out by a dentist you willy wonka lookin' ass

EPL is almost the Argentina of soccer with the english claiming to be relevant almost as much as Argentina claims to be filled with white people

Wow, if you can't come up with a proper argument you shouldn't just insult other posters. That's mean.

>greentexting greentexting Romario

i don't even need to delve deep into the other options...
>argie poster
>doesn't include Cristiano Ronaldo
>includes Eusébio

Topkek m8

>Zlatans been taking penalties