Why does my brain care whats in the suitcase? It fiction but still I must know

Why does my brain care whats in the suitcase? It fiction but still I must know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
youtube.com/watch?v=G7nyslFNXVI
youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you'll never know.

It's anything you want it to be, for me it's a gf.
>so lonely.

Don't worry, its not that important.

If Tarentino died before telling anyone the information would be lost to history

It's just supposed to be "a great thing"

Not showing it is part of the comedy

If it were an actual thing, it would be pointless

its just a light bulb

A MacGuffin

because you like shitty, overrated movies made by libtarded directors.

i will admit some of his other movie are pure class, however

It's the soul of Marsellus Wallace.

He sold his soul to the Devil.

Devil takes soul from back of head. Hence him having band-aid on back of neck.

what if the suitcase is just a plot device and QT purposely never meant anything to be in it. wouldn't that ruin the fiction of the fiction

Remember hearing a theory that it is Marcellus' soul. Something to do with making a deal with the devil and he takes his soul through the back of his neck (where the band-aid is)

shit i was too slow

on the directors commentary track it said the band aid was there from the actor in real life and QT decided to leave it on. doesn't that disprove the soul sucking theory

this.

this.

Souls.
There's a recurring thing in actual pulp fiction novels about secret orders/mobs/governments having to pay "rent" for the earth in the form of a monthly quota of souls.

Kill Bill Vol. 3

Its that thing you desire, that fits into a suitcase.

Golden horsecock dildo. Diamond studded.

The Midget is in the briefcase

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg

>what's in the suitcase is the knowledge of what's in the suitcase
woah...

This

youtube.com/watch?v=G7nyslFNXVI

In the script it actually read that it was Diamonds. Tarantino thought that it was boring, and didn't want to use diamonds immediately after reservoir dogs, so he just decided not to show anything

Maybe it's the head of a man named Whati Thinketis

youtu.be/gxGdZMT18fY

This flesh light was left on in the suitcase

That's the most feasible answer (historically when people lost in battle, or animals were slaughtered for a feast, that is the spot where they would insert the sword, knife, etc; the "silver cord" Gladiator shows the manner best, as one example), but Tarantino has always 'denied' it. Its clearly what it is supposed to be because of various other religious shit (albeit embellished) that's peppered throughout the film.

it was a 30 watt lightbulb and two batteries

Tarantino reminds me of Eminem. Has profound technical ability, but employs that ability to produce art that is mundane.