Welcome to the Heartbreak, user.

it's a balloon

this is a bad album

robocop is top 3

nah

Die

>The College Dropout
>aged badly
Family Business, Two Words, Jesus Walks, All Falls Down, and Spaceship will never not be relevant.

Our Lord walks is the only one, Spaceship will be a cult classic. Check em.

Y'all fucking crazy.
This guy gets it.

>Our Lord walks
>cult classic
>no digits

imagine actually thinking this is a good album

mah nigga

I just bought it on cassette AMA

yea our Lord walks is the only eternal one, spaceship may be adored in smaller circles. cheeeeeck em.

Have you ever rewind the tape using your dick in the hole? its how kanye wanted it to be experienced

wtf do you mean by "smaller circles"
Spaceship has 14 million plays on spotify

woops wrong pic lol

spaceship will not be bumped to by the majority of the music listening population, aye u checked it, ur in. check me now son.

I feel so old...

Damn that makes sense now that I see it.

if this would work as a condom on you, you have a fucked up dick. its a deflated heart balloon your fucking autists. like a valentines balloon that has deflated. i mean fuck

No it's not? A lot of the songs are just not that good.

I thought this back when it was released, and I still think this now; 808s is Kanye's WORST album. Blatant attempt to make a record even more pop-friendly than Graduation, and the singing is corny as hell. I'm not a fan of the rappers who were influenced by the 808s style, so this album's "influence" means nothing to me.

Yes, I know that Kanye's mother died irl, so this was his "wah so depressed" album, but it does nothing for the grand scheme of Kanye's discography. Say You Will, Heartless, and Amazing are the only worthy songs

favorite kanye album by far.

his vision for this album and everything else around this time was remarkable. this album was transformative for hip-hop. i think he's trying to built that momentum up again now.

it's not spotless by any means. definitely a few shitty tracks, but flashing lights and the first three songs are impeccable.

i meant street lights. fucking amazing song

i hope his current respite in wyoming does the same for his creativity as hawaii did for 808s.

>Except for Robocop
>Some of it has aged badly

Yeah, I'm sick of Pablo era Kanye

i liked it ok, but it was real clunky. he's just known for developing new sounds and i think he's in a transition phase.

pablo felt like a mix of yeezus and some of the stuff before it, but it feels like he's going somewhere new.

robocop is incredible

whos still shops at the Gap? who under the age of 25 even knows who Consequence is lol?

full disclosure its my favorite song on TCD, but just something to think about

you dipshit robocop is great

I don't listen to bad news because it's sad as fuck.

word.

top 5 tracks (not in any particular order)
>street lights
>bad news
>welcome to heartbreak
>love lockdown
>paranoid

It's not the Gap that's important, it's just the idea of a retail job senpai desu

Seriously, what's not to like about Robocop? The outro lyrics? Not a quarter as bad as Roses by Outcast, and even in that case it doesn't ruin the song.

>Roses
>bad
sure its no Art of Storytellin but its still a good track