If you have consented sex with a 14 y/o American citizen in Germany would you still be charged? Asking for a friend

If you have consented sex with a 14 y/o American citizen in Germany would you still be charged? Asking for a friend.

A friend?.... Fucking pedo

Are you a Muslim? If so, you're good to go!

Isn't the age of consent in Germany 14? So what fucking difference does it make if she's an American citizen? She's in Germany, you fuckwit.

Unless you're an American citizen who took here there to fuck her, or went there specifically to fuck her, then American law doesn't apply.

even if the people involved in a crime are foreigners, the laws apply in the country where they are at the time the crime is committed. So the fact that person is American in this case is irrelevant. German law applies because youre in Germany.

American law always applies you shit tier white country.

in other words, GO FOR IT FRIENDO

Your too stupid to fucking live. There is something called "jurisdiction." America doesn't have jurisdiction over offenses that occur to its citizens throughout the entire world.

Actually Elvis Presley did that with Priscilla, he took her virginity in a country were the the age of consent was 14.

Soooo....

If she's 14 and below, you will be charged. (§ 176 StGB)

If she's 16, but lacks the mental maturity to judge it, her parents could very well bust you.
(§ 182 Abs. 3 StGB)

Don't stick your dick in something unripe, you can only lose.

Wait 2 years and bring her to the uk

I'm pretty sure in 1955 the age of consent in Tennessee was under 14.

No it doesn't, you stupid american fag.

Salty?

American law applies to American citizens irregardless of which country they are in. Most civilized countries have the same principle as well.

Sexual tourism laws may apply

Why do you live in a cuckhold country?

All those Jews have really got to you, haven't they?
>muh freedums

As long as you are not American yourself you are fine

Muh muslims.

Do you really not get the concept that even for a criminal suspect, there has to be some physical connection with the United States and the crime.

In other words, if I am in the US, and I leave on a trip to bang underage prostitutes, then yes, I can be tried in an American court. Why? Because it originated and ended in the US.

But if I am a ex-pat and I kill someone in a foreign country, the US can't try me for murder.

And especially if I'm the victim of a crime in a foreign country, the US can't try the perpetrator. They have no fucking jurisdiction.

This is why we need to stop teaching so much about niggers in high school and just focus on the basics.

>But if I am a ex-pat and I kill someone in a foreign country, the US can't try me for murder.
>what is extradition

Pedo is prepubescent, you Mongoloid.

Kristen Stewart seduced a 14 year old Dakota Fanning.

Only 3 years difference. Romeo and Juliet law applies to them.

Chek'd
And I learned something.
Thnks

I don't know about US law but under UK law you can still be charged

>Kristen Stewart seduced a 14 year old Dakota Fanning.
Depends on where it happened. In California, for example, sex with anyone under the age of 18 is illegal, no matter how old the other person. So, yes, two 17 year olds would be technically guilty of underage sex.

'irregardless' isn't a word numbnutz

Chek'd

It was Colorado. At the Aspen Film Festival.

American law only applies in very limited circumstances. Like if an American national is murdered overseas and the country it occurred in lacks the ability to do anything about it because the suspect fled and can't get him back.

Or if there is an act of international terrorism affecting the United States, or if a federal agent is killed performing his duties. Those are all offenses against the US. But ordinary criminal law doesn't apply.

this has to be bait

the US is literally the down syndrome kid amongst the other countries when it comes to sex laws.. So many restrictions and yet somehow they manage to be the most fucked up country of all