Now that the dust's settled, can we agree that it's pretty decent?

Now that the dust's settled, can we agree that it's pretty decent?

I would give it a 6/10.

I would also rate it a 6

it's a 3/10 but could have been an 8/10 if it were properly edited

I currently have it at a 3/10 right there with BvS

t.IGN
It's not as bad as some would have you believe but it is a comfortable 4 by any sensible standard.

an 8/10 film edited into a solid 3/10

i saw this movie high af and thought it was pretty decent like 7.5/10, saw it again sober and i change my rating to a 5/10

It had some SERIOUS editing problems, first half is a fucking mess. Second half is decent.

Thankfully, the characters that appear the most are the best ones (Deadshot, Boomerang, Rick), Katana was great too. Jared as Joker is AWFUL, what the fuck was up with his laugh?

5/10
Worst part? I really wanted to love it.

>i get my opinions from half in the bag

A respectable 3/10.

I enjoyed it. It was fun

This

>Rick

That actor was fucking terrible

Just got back from watching it a second time.
Where did people read that The Joker got his retarded tattoos with Harley? I keep hearing that and I was watching it and paying attention to the little shit and noticed he already has his stupid fucking thesaurus face when he's breaking out of Arkham and is about to start torturing Harley.
So that can't be true.

Joker's laugh was barely even a laugh. I refuse that was the best one he could think up.

Now DCucks are gonna hold onto the “LE IT WAS THE EDITING THAT STOPPED IT FROM BEING KINO" excuse, as if this film wasn't a piece of shit from the jump. Whoever thinks it's a clever idea to put a damaged tattoo on The Joker's head never knew what he was doing in the first place. Ayer misunderstands the characters just like Snyder does.

The DC universe is dead. Bury it.

He had a better one in the trailer. He sounded like an old man in the film. Spoiler tag for attention.

Its a 6/10 that could have been 7 or 8 if it weren't for that godawful editing

I liked it . . very entertaining.

I'd go 7.5. Sup Forums is full of haters.

I'd go up to 7/10. When it's good it's very good.

A recut has potential to be almost Batman Returns tier.

7/10 maybe

Take out the obvious reshoot jokes, drop the Guardians style soundtrack and this film would have been fantastic.

It's a solid b-. More enjoyable than anything marvels put out in the last 4 years but that doesnt take much

Also people complaining about Joker's laugh is seriously weird...it's not meant to be cool, it's meant to be deranged and awful to hear surely?

>Now that the dust's settled, can we agree that it's pretty decent?
No, fuck off and stop making threads for this garbage.
same

>buttmad Disney shill

Yeah I don't get it either.

Leto is portraying Joker as unstable and insane. It worked just fine.

It's a solid 7 really. The internet blows shit out of proportion.
I don't walk into movies with the intention of pointing out whats bad. Do I take notice? Of course. Final form enchantress was silly. But I don't throw out hyperbole's like 'dude worst than catwoman just like bvs lmao' just for a reaction.

SS reminds me of the Mario Bros movie, where there's an idea in the public consciousness that it's bad but pretty much everyone agrees that they like it.

It's time that we as a culture admit that Suicide Squad is a good movie.

>6/10

Yup. a solid 6/10. Interesting characters destroyed by studio cuts/reshoots. Good action scenes that tend to crumble into generic shit. Aaaaand a destroy the laser beam in the sky ending ( Just...FUCKING. WHY???????? )

How did the editing fuck up the movie?

Did you watch the first 20 min+ of the movie ? The suicide squads origin stories felt butchered to hell ( especially the Joker and Harley therapy sessions scene ) That could of been very interesting to see Joker get inside of Harley's.