What's a good reason to workout and do strength training besides thinking that you're Arnold Schwarzenegger...

What's a good reason to workout and do strength training besides thinking that you're Arnold Schwarzenegger, self hatred, low self esteem, athletics, war, or police work?

Health

But what if someone tells you you can be healthy without exercising or eating healthy?

I work out because the increase in blood flow keeps me really fresh and active throughout the day.

Also, I've been working out for around 6 months now and I look much healthier and better. I have a friend who weighs 5 kilo more than I do, but I look more muscular and athletic. He's not fat or anything, but if I and him stand side by side, anyone would say I weigh more than him.

Then they're lying.

They're fat, and calling them "curves" doesn't disguise the fact.

So I can intimidate faggots like you and breed yourr woman.

You can stay healthy without working out but not fit.

What is a good argument for being fit if you're not required to be fit? Something that won't bbe called insecurity or vanity.

He also said without eating healthy though, implying he'd be eating unhealthy foods.

Less chance of disease, higher general well being, mental sharpness/positivity.

Many people hurt their backs just by lifting household things. I live in a hilly area, so the paths around the city are steep. I see many people struggling to catch their breath while walking, while I just "breeze" past them.

I am around people who always tell me "What do YOU need to exercise for? What do YOU need to eat healthy for?" And when I cite benefits, they say "Why would YOU want that? What are YOU going to do with it? YOU never want to do (whatever activities)! YOU don't know anything about (activity). Oh, so you're a doctor now? You're not a doctor, quit playing doctor." Etc.

Wow! Who are these people? And why do you even feel that you have to reason with them? You want to work out, then work out. You don't owe anyone any explanation.

Mostly extended family. I grew up in a filthy house and poor nutrition and constant and had and still have bad teeth, so I never made a single friend. My mind is made up of the continuous, unending repetitions of "What are YOU doing up? What do YOU need a bed for? What do YOU need to brush your teeth for?" etc. messages.
I am apart from them but I feel compelled to submit and succumb to these messages and they cause me to injure myself.

This

So you don't become a disgusting fat fuck.

So you don't succumb to the activity Jew

Being Batman

this

?