£50m

>£50m

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AV0ugZumyJU
theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/26/serie-a-torino-roma-joe-hart-andrea-belotti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't and neither can he

And to believe Chelsea fans were bitching at Emenalo for not pursuing him

How the fuck does he not see vardy there

>50 Million for the English Titus Bramble

why are the english so delusional when it comes to their young players?

he's English

He can't go a single fucking game without making a mistake.

jesus fucking fuck

jimmy pebbles

youtube.com/watch?v=AV0ugZumyJU

He must have done something to deserve that price tag?

Seriously, what was it?

>4 billion rupees for an effeminate scott dann

He was absolutely disastrous in 15-16 too, Chelski and $hitty wanted him based on his 14-15 Cruyff turns inside the penalty box.

he passes the ball out of defence instead of hoofing it away. seriously. idiotic commentators were saying how he's so technically gifted when more often than not this reluctance to just clear it has put the defence in more danger

ironically it's his passing that keeps gifting goals to the opposition

>Potential

He was the only """"""""promising""""""" white English lad, some English club was gonna pay it

>Defend this
Isn't that his job

Still a better deal than Paul Pogba.

>mvq Arsenal bought a better English defender for less than £2 million

It was at 38-40 millions at that point, which is still a fuckload but Chelsea needed a defender, hence Conte had to go for Luiz, which was a great turn for Everton and Chelsea in the end.

Being English.

honestly no

Pogba is one of United's better performers, has scored and assisted, doesn't gift goals to the opposition every other game

Pogba didn't cause at least 2 goals against Manure and fuckloads of chances against them by being incompetent. At his worst, he doesn't do shit, which is better than harm.

John Stones is like an error prone David Luiz

>mouyes got into a nonexistent price war with shitty
>he forced them to pay 50m out of fear
>poop forced to play him since he costs so much
mouyes wins again

If you insist.

Arguably the most important players in Pep's system are the full backs (think Lahm and Alaba - two of the best players in the world) and Man City have had terrible FBs for years (since Zabaleta's decline). The fact that Kolarov and Zabaleta (although most importantly Kolarov seen as he's on Stones' side of the field) just aren't able to press effectively and transition between being a defender and a midfielder means that Stones is often put into situations that basically no other CB in the league (apart from City's other CBs who also have looked terrible) is and so has all the rope in the world to hang himself.

He will need to get better when City finally update their wide defenders/midfielders but for now I think Pep is just telling him to do whatever.

So like David Luiz?

Luiz has been pretty great since returning desu, maybe he learned a thing or two defending against French farmers in Ligue 1.

His coat is zipped all the way to the top.

>Pogba didn't cause at least 2 goals
He did, by not marking at all against Chelsea and Watford. Plus gives away possession like a retard every single match

...and to think that Bailly was just 30m and already got couple MoTM performances.

Even before, Luiz was pretty good 90% of the time, people always overemphasized his mistakes ... probably due their dumb hair or risky nature of playing.

You have to have at least 3 or something English players in your squad so they are vastly overpriced.

That's all on Conte being a proper good manager

Bailly is not that good either, for 30m. United clearly overpaid.

Mustafi was more expensive but is far better, Umtiti was the same price and he's also better, Mammana was 1/4th the price and he's about the same level, Matip was fucking free.

Pretty sure he got the freedom to roam from Mourinho, so it's not like anybody expects him to mark any more than people expect De Bruyne to defend.

>Plus gives away possession like a retard every single match
He has yet to actually gift a goal, that's Fellatios job.

You don't need to defend him, just stand still and he'll give you the ball.

>a centre back who is involved in the buildup with short passing

>8 billion Jamaican Dollar for a shittier Phil Jones without down syndrome

He's not even some 18 or 19 year old talent. He's 22 with a few years of PL experience, what a joke.

He's english and the english media LOVES to overrate and overprice their players

So #6 isn't supposed to mark at all, just jog around casually? That's some next level position duty we're talking about then If he marked Kante and Capoue like every normal central midfielder would do, those goals would be easily prevented.

>50m for the northern calum chambers

>ball playing defenders

Big clubs always overpay and Bailly is in another league compared to Mangala, Ottamendi or Stones, while being a lot cheaper.

Umtiti looked pretty mediocre in the 2-3 games I saw him. Seems like more of potential while Bailly is closer to finished product.

>John Stones has made at least 2 more errors that have led directly to a goal (5) than any other outfield player in the PL since Aug 2015

He didn't have the role of #6 in these games, so it's not a biggie. Ideally he'd show more position awareness when defending but it was simply not his job in these games.

>Mangala, Ottamendi or Stones
£42m, £32m and £47.5m respectively. Good lord.

I only feel bad for everyone blaming Bravo instead of this hack. I guess it's just the English being biased. Just imagine how worse it'd be if you had the English talent combination of Hart and Stones at the back.

Bravo's been pretty shit too lad

>A young CB that doesn't go well in City

It happens ever fucking time, just have patience

In Watford match he was #6 when he caused the goal by letting Capoue free, Rooney played behind striker then. In Chelsea match Pogba was #10, but he was tracking back to cover throughout since Manure were getting trashed. Kante was free to receive a pass because Pogba stood two feet behind him, looking confused.

Bravo is fucking shit

Who's the 2nd guy, Cahill?

Miazga maybe?

he made 3 in like 2 games

One day la

>not the webm

Jones > Chris "Stones" Smalling

>50 million for the white Efe Sodje

They wanted Pogba too. Emenalo is a genius manager.

>Englishman
>English Club

One gets overvalued the other gets overpaid.

Joe Hart is literally better in every field apart from ball control and distribution

Fact

Mou would've turned him into a world class CB.

>paying that much for a shit Rob Holding
>The shitty city of City

>Managing in the EPL: FIFA edition

I can understand why tho

We don't rate them, it's just they are overpriced because there are so few.

Not a fact. Joe Hart is a massive choker and has no leadership characteristics. Bravo has carried is NT to two tournaments while having great performances and crucial saves. Same thing with Barcelona. Hart is doing worse than Bravo right now at a much less competitive league.

Literally half the goals that Bravo has conceded this season have come from errors from either Kolarov or Stones. They are fucking dogshit defenders, not too mention the whole language thing and communication aspect doesn't help much either.

but those are most important parts of being a GK under Poop

>50 million for the aryan Angelo Ogbonna

it's true city's defenders have left bravo completely fucked against opposition many times this season, they have been abysmal

I mean it's all well and good saying that, but you're forgetting just how utterly dogshit Bravo has been.

Both Torino and Man City have conceded the same amount of goals in the league

One is a shitty meme team full of no names, the other is meant to win the league

Really activates the cerebral synapses

Not a valid counter argument.

fair enough, we'll take your clearly unbiased word for it then

He's white and English. That alone adds about 40 mil to his value. If he was Potato McGuinness from Ireland this nigger would be playing for Celtic or wishing for the IRA to come back

Hart has been getting positive write ups in his spell at Torino, Bravo has cocked up multiple times

Okay, take away all the goals Bravo has conceded that came from errors of Stones. Don't you think that would bring up Bravo's rating just a bit higher? Also:
>whoscored

But the fact that Bravo is at the PL means that he's against more talented strikers, and so of course it's supposed to be harder. The only difficult team Hart faces all season is Juventus.

>English guy defending English 'talent'
Yeah you're not biased at all.

Honest question, is it just the english media being butthurt that Hart was sent to Torino on loan giving him the positive write ups or is he actually doing good there?

hart's crap as well, but i'm not sitting here claiming he's great when he's spent all season shitting the bed like you you big old pantyliner

No one's rating Stones you absolute mong. Stones and Bravo can both be shit you know.

Not really, he fucked up in one of his earlier games and all the media went HURR HART LMAO XD, but since then he's been good.
Here's some Italian guy saying good shit about Joe

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/26/serie-a-torino-roma-joe-hart-andrea-belotti

Hmm, think Inter,Roma,Milan,Napoli and even Fiorentina have enough firepower to trouble LITERALLY WHO the team

Call me john stones because I can't

Not saying Bravo is having a great season, I just think that his bad performances have partly been due to the fact that his defenders are dogshit. Also, Bravo is objectively better than Hart.

Oh yeah, because it's so easy to be a top GK when your defenders are assisting strikers every game.

Honestly, I blame Pep the most for all of this. The arrogant prick never considered that just maybe it'd be a better idea to have an experienced English goalkeeper playing along a young English defender with potential 'talent'; the communication aspect would have at least saved some fuck ups.

He actually is. He brought in players like De Bryuine, Mata, Hazard, Lukaku. You know, the ones Mouyes chased out.

Hart is pretty average, he's was doing fine at City, he's doing fine at Torino. He never was on the level of Buffon or Cech and never will be but he also isn't pure dogshit, most of the time.

Bravo on the other hand was keeper for top teams who won shit.

If getting paid for not doing something is a job, then yes

>i saw stats so i know everything
He doesnt have good numbers but usually he controlls the game by himself.
Ocasionally he's shit

if you pay more than 10 million for any english football player you disqualify yourself as a manager

Truth

He's really good defender, rarely makes errors, I would say he's worth the price considering current prices on the market

He plays #10 usually now, sometimes box-to-box

Kane is worth 20-25

Shouldn't they both be blamed for both being absolute shite?

>Next Vidić

>Mangala 32 million
>Savic 5 million
>Boateng 10 million
>Otamendi 32 million
>Nastasic 12 million
>Demichelles 4.2 million
>Lescott 22 million
>Stones 48 million
>Manchester City have literally spent the annual GDP of a small Pacific island on trying to find a replacement for Kompany and still failed
>yfw

City's goalie and defenders are worth each other

And Kompany wasn't even especially good in the first place. Having Terry instead of meme players is probably a huge reason why Chelsea did so much better than City.

He played as attacking mid for about 6 games in a row, but (surprisingly) sucked there so >mouyes moved him back to the central midfield duo recently.
>le box to box
Doesn't excuse his total lack of defensive awareness. Have you ever seen Vidal just standing on spot looking like a fool while opponents move around unmarked?

You mean the same Vidal that concedes dumb freekicks all the time?

I agree, that's why when he plays in duo next to Carrick or Herrera it kind of works out.

I mean the Vidal who actually defends, and still commits less fouls and gets less cards than Pogba, topkek
>it kind of works out
"Kind of" is the right phrasing actually. He's less embarrassing that way.

>le German cuck who can't handle high test player

Vidal is a top tier do it all midfielder. Any team would be thankful to have him.

>Vidal: age 29 (practically retired)
>Pogba: age 23 (his best years ahead of him)