Let's play Sup Forums

Let's play Sup Forums

Ok I'll start

Gimme 27

xD

Ok let's go

did not read so roll

Once a hedgehog learned how to breathe with his butt, sat down on a chair and died to suffocation. Re roll

Roll

>Why did the chicken cross the road?
Le epic 9gag xD JIFEUFBHUIDBGUSEFBGSIDN

Cant do that. Re

Rolls

rollerino

roll for fun

I pray to god for 99

Fuck it. I'll ride the roll train.

(§§)àç!jhtg (tyhç!sze qç!t(hy qçt§yu è hjoàçz" j( fv ecf'ecolpz àov '"d(rt&q'eed"e

rollee

Rolllll

Let me go please.

lemme see

k

Fuck, I literally just did that 2 minutes ago. Fuck it, what to fap to this time..

Rolling

impossible, they dont exist

Biggest problem is living
How do I die easily without the bathtub toaster method

le reddit army

NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER

Rollerino

i havent even read the picture

ez

re roll

why not

Roll

lucky 87

Done, that took longer than expected.

ReRolling

87 87 87 87 87 87 8 7 87 878 787 8 87n8 786n8 j 76j7n7u786rye

but I just did

roll

Rolll

roll

It's nearly midnight and I don't want to freeze my balls off so instead here's the first google image result for grass.

Also reroll

rolling

Enjoy!

Now reroll

'Do nothing' I feel like there's some joke here about ending my existence but nah, reroll

gimme 27 please

roll

73.114.175.229:81 admin admin

rollerin

roll

am waiting niggre

My mum died when I was like 12.

Is that sad? Hopefully.

Was gonna greentext but fuck that shit.

ReRoll!

another

Fuck your game, I choose to reroll.

I ain't never leaving this shitsack.

Roll c:

Done and roll

ReRolling!

Roll

Roll

Rolled
And checked

this again

rolling

roll

rollan

Where am I? What is that feeling? Shit I'm naked, oh my god is that my friend? I'm getting sucked off by my best friend, oh god that feels pretty good. Wait no what am I thinking? I'm straight, I shouldn't enjoy this, there's no reason I should, but oh fuck, shit, god that is fucking great. Oh god he's just licking around it now, fucking slut, yes slurp up that dick, fuck yeah. Wait I just realised I am being completely silent, um uh, I'll just let out a groan. Now he went back down and gave off a slight groan too, he definitely heard that. Fuck why did I just grab his head, maybe I'll just push down his head a bit. Oh fuck he's choking on my cock, fuck that's hot, god I'm cumming, fuck fuck fuck. Yes, fuck god that was good, and he swallowed every last drop. Oh shit what was that, oh god he has my balls in his mouth, oh that t-tingles haha, man I never noticed how sexy he is, fuck. Look at him lick up all that excess cum dribbling out of my dick. God my dick is so sensitive now. Now he's rubbing it again, but oh god it's so sensitive, fuck, he's making me squirm, I can't control myself.

This was gonna be three parts but I'm bad at writing so I guess that's all you get, also the character count would probably get me, also this is a true story so hey that's a bonus.

Anyways reroll!

Roll

roll

Do I even need to say it at this point? Reroll

Rollll

rolllll

Roll

meh

w

Roll

rollio

done and its time to rumb-roll