Hollywood is literally on life support

Hollywood is literally on life support...

Why are you not watching movies?

You do know thats a lie, right?
The whole 800million to get a gains you faggots love so much is a meme.

inb4 retards that think this picture is real

They were lazy and went for the easy cash and now the easy cash is drying up and people have become disillusioned with films - plus the mass availability of media on the Internet.

I wonder what it'll look like when they start aiming their films primarily at the chink audience.

I have switched from watching movies to watching music videos. movies are too fucking long.

Why doesn't Hollywood make movies that are just Korean QTs doing stuff?

>Why are you not watching movies?
Because they're shit?

That picture is so fucking stupid I can't even begin

Because every new release makes me want to kill myself.

It literally says Metro Goldwyn Mayer backwards.

seolhyun > choa = jimin > the rest

Which is why it's fake. Why would they write it on backwards?

>being the pleb

wew lad

Maybe they should start making good movies like before instead of jewish propaganda infested diversity trash

i havent seen a good movie in a long time. ironically krampus was the only good one in a hwhile.

i forgot i share this site with literal retards that like calling others retards cause of self projection

hey guys its a cat scan : 3

oh shit, I got dubs

Because I dont leave the house.
Get a legit way to watch movies at home on day 1 and ill buy a ticket.

I want to rim and fuck that lion.

Honestly though, if the movie deserves more than two hours fine, but I'd rather just watch it at home where I can pause it to do something else. Ever since LOTR I can't get over how willing people are to sit silently in a dark room for three hours in a shitty chair.

We only ever talk about it when it's DC movies or hilarious shit like Ghostbusters. You never see anybody saying Ant-Man was a massive failure for "Only" making 500mil