If you had a 20oz bottle that could carry an unlimited amount of fluid at room temperature...

If you had a 20oz bottle that could carry an unlimited amount of fluid at room temperature, carried at a weight of a normal bottle of water, that may only pour for you only, what liquid would you choose?

You may not sell our share it.

Also, check-em

Nice singles

Tabasco

gasoline

Water.

Whale cum.

Drinkable fresh water

Szechuan sauce!!!

>can't sell

hope you need a cure

water.

Nothing because as soon as you touched it your body heat would cause it to no longer be room temp and it would flood out all over the place.

I "can't sell" Filipino lady boys to Sierra Leone forced labor camps, but that doesn't stop me

Gloves?

Frick

I also "can't" cut off my arm, glue it back on, and expect it to work properly, and that DOES stop me.

98E petrol.

I dunno, room temp is vague enough that you might still be able to hold it.

Dis nigga know what's up.

Sounds like you have a shitty definition of "properly"

If you consider an arm that slowly turns green and starts to smell while only being able to flail it around as "working properly" then it sounds like you can glue it back on and expect it to work properly

It's all about those qualifier words

arizona green tea

Th Pacific Ocean.

I can think of no person on Earth for whom that would be considered "working properly" as an arm.

From what year? They have been slowly cutting their honey with sugar more and more every year

Doesn't matter, it's tea. Tea's shit.

(not OP) damn, that explains it. shit sucks now, makes me sad :( wawa green tea is now better

I don't fall into that category as my arms both malfunction at a degree I consider acceptable, but that doesn't mean I don't have similarly skewed definitions that benefit my circumstances

You should see my CV, qualifiers out the wazoo

Morphine.

>comment about choosing the most valuable liquid and getting rich

Wockhardt promethazine with codeine

>20 oz bottle
>unlimited amount of liquid

roll

What part of
You may not sell our share it.
Did you not understand?

Heroin

the juices from when a chick goes from ass to pussy, its often called truffle butter

or
vaginal secretions cause you could just put the liquid on panties and sell them, then when they get crusty and its no longer a liquid you can share it.

also roll

i would die so fast

That's the joke

Mythe Absinthe

Since we are obviously working in a fantasy world with a magic bottle I'll fill mine with potion of cure disease

yo mama aint shit yo daddy aint shit the day you realize that life is a bitch

Glad im not the only one who thinks in octane. E98 is the bomb

If we are allowed to transmute the liquid that i would pick gold chloride, that was gonna be my first choice but then i realized i wasn't allowed to sell it.

roll

Who in their right mind would choose anything but o- blood

I'll take some black sambucca thanks

b00m!

LSD

>Can't share or sell
Still an amazing choice. Blood infusions are crazy good for you, if you're sick or something.

Exactly. You never know when you'll die of blood loss. I mean, you will know, because you'll be bleeding to death, but still.

water

>Liquid mercury

I'd have several tons of the stuff in a standard weight 20oz bottle. Probably come in handy to be able to produce tons of weight for ballast or something by simply pouring it out of an essentially weightless container.

Quick drying concrete

You did it!

Probably better to have something that isn't toxic af.

Water

who is this semen demon

Liquid helium

roll.

Splittermond, roll!

Hey look mom! I posted a meme!

Actually, no, you still can't sell it. The OP has given a very specific, and physically impossible scenario, for which we must suspend disbelief. By suspending disbelief, we must also accept the rules that OP has presented. If we pretend that no rules apply and it's a free-for-all, then the scenario doesn't even matter, you could just magically wish for everything you ever wanted, and go home.
So yep, you've still got a useless thermos full of snake venom. Even if you made a career as a bush doctor, the only people you'd treat are smelly uncivilized natives who'd try to pay you with their smelly ape daughter.
You were the kid who threw a fit and wouldn't be "out" when they got hit in dodgeball.

roll

rolling

That just indicates the volume of the bottle, it's the capacity that's infinite.

water

rollerino

I'd either pick wax santa head juice because that shit is delicious, or maybe just heroin.

Heroin doesn't seem that bad if you never run out haha

Fuck that, if we're in Skyrim I want combined invisibility/muffle

Guano bats' shit

Human diarrhea

Dihydrogen monoxide

Checked, whale cum it is

nitro

Fuck you, just fuck you

Rogues are trash. Coincidently enough, death knight who is at the complete opposite side is the best there.

That would be undrinkable, if you mean it's pure.

Nah, that makes it even more useful. I can give my enemies autism.

I played with the shit with my bare hands back in high school all the time as long as you don't have any open wounds you are fine.

Rolling

Roll

Give me power

An entertaining jack of all trades