WWYD thread

WWYD thread

beat the fuck out of her than steal her drink

Nothing, I'm tired and the bitch is ugly

One on right

Expose her tits to all my friends

>friends

What friends? You're on Sup Forums faggot, you have no friends IRL

What kind of fun would you have after exposing them?

Bang her against that wall.

grope those tits

Tittyfuck her and cum on her face and tits then send her out in public without cleaning up.

That's boring. You wouldn't use the rest of her body?

moar of her

WWYD?

hottest itt

I would eat that ass all night

Cancer thread fuck off and die

She is also in OP. And what would do you to her?
Bend her over and lift up that dress and fuck her ass. While doing that pull down her top to expose her tits and start playing with them as well.

ITT: pathetic virgin cancer posters

Thanks for bumping

make her hair soaking wet with my piss

Forcefully take off her clothes and whip my cock out. Slap her face with my cock then jam it in her mouth and get sucked off until I almost cum. Start playing with her breasts while calling her a "fucking slut" whether she likes me calling her that or not. Slam my dick in her pussy with spermicide but don't cum. Force her to give me a handjob then I cum on her tits.

Wwyd?

wwyd to her after shes had a few drinks?

forced gloryhole

Fucked against that glass from behind.

One on right

slowly lift up that tight dress, pull aside her thong, and eat her ass out

Bend her over the hood of a car in that parking lot and fuck her pussy for a bit. Then we'd both get on top of the hood and she'd ride my dick, all without her taking her dress off.

I'd pull down her pink shirt and have her friend suck on her titties while I shove my cock up her fat ass making her moan. Finish inside her and watch it drip out and down her ass crack

wwyd?

What about this fat slam pig I know. She's pretty slutty

lay her on a bed, hold her ankles, and spread her legs wide apart while she guides my cock into her soaking pussy

Cum all over her tits

Wwyd to both

Strip her, tie her spread eagle to my bed stomach facing down. Then fuck that ass hard.

Walk up to her at a party and start making out with her and holding her tight so she can't escape. Once she stops squirm slide a hand under that dress and start playing with her cunt through her panties. Keep going until she starts moaning really loudly and we have a crowd. At which point I'd let her cum.

WWYD

What would you do to this slut

Wife.. wwyd.

No need to tie her down lol she'll most likely do it for you. Anyone else?

Her anyone?

Divorce

Oh god. More.

You never even said wwyd..lol

Still deciding, need to see more !

bend her over, bury my face in that ass and pussy, and eat her out 'til I can't feel my face anymore.

Kik me samtheman0026

She loves getting eaten out lol so good job so far. I like the fact that so far you've guessed stuff she's done lol. Anyone else?

I meet these sluts on the beach. It's not hard into talking the trashy one on the left to come back to the hotel with me, the one on the right follows so she's not left out. Once there I tease them until they stripout of their bikinis. I make right suck my cock while left sucks my balls. When I'm good and hard I squeeze rights tits together and fuck them hard, getting precum and spit all over her tits. I have lefty clean her up before throwing righty on bed and having lefty ride her face while I pound her cunt. I make them switch but this time I fuck leftys asshole, making sure to bury it as deep as I can while I blow my load. Then I'll jerk myself hard again while I watch righty dig out my cum from her friends asshole with her tongue

Wwyd these three sluts?
Replies get replies

God-tier reply, user. Thanks!

Which one Sup Forums?

righty needs a good raping

Wwyd to them ?

set her on her knees and piss on her head