You think I could take this dude in a fight if he started shit with me...

You think I could take this dude in a fight if he started shit with me? He's the short hair (6'0" 180lbs) I'm the long hair (5'9" 170lbs.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MLBWLtLzxY0?t=172
youtube.com/watch?v=jpnCXqEjV6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

use your anger

Flick him with your faggot ass hair

Depends on who is the better fighter. But you both look like pussies so the winner will be the one who can endure the others weak punches the longest.

Aim at the throat and you're good to go even against larger and stronger guys, that's what you'd learn off of bar fights

You have long hair. That is a big disadvantage in a fight
skip to 2:52
youtu.be/MLBWLtLzxY0?t=172

>Aim at the throat

Don't listen to this moron. In a real fight, its hard enough to hit someones head, let alone the throat.

Totally depends if you know how to fight lol

already seen this thread few days ago. OP is a confirmed faggot

OP he is taller than you, you will lose.

Yeh thats fucking retarded advice

You are fat and hes skinny. So you lack stamina but have weight advantage. Neither of you look like you have any strenght, i would kick both of your asses 2v1 fight anyday.

But im not pussy american so my 15 year old son would do that too.

Oh damn. Probably should cut it

Fuck that, kick him in the ankle while distracting with hands. After that its pretty easy.

Did you ever heard about skills or technique or speed or fighting experience? Or do you think it's about who looks tougher?

Fight early and fight dirty. Always open with a headbutt. Do this before he even knows there's gonna be a fight.

Barring a headbutt, same timing but with the lower palm of your hand applied under his nose in an upward motion.

Yeah but it's hard to judge that. Never seen him fight, just seen him talking like a badass on fb

He's not much taller

Does he goes to the gym? Does he trains some Sport?

Yes! I learned this move in the marines. I call it the "doink". Make sure make eye contact when doing it too.

Nah I think the top wins 95% of the time. He seems all around better equipped for fighting

Not that I know of but one time he said he has a heavy bag he practiced on

Thanks for your honesty

im a real short fucker and i've won fights against people 6 inches taller than me, you look stronger but that doesnt mean a lot. honestly just keep your head down and throttle his abdomen.

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hm? Mmmm.

Copypasta bullshit. Kill yourself.

Nigga you died shut the fuck up

Youll be fine hes not that much bigger than you. As long as they're withing like 30 pounds of you, their weight will make literally no difference. Just dont think while you fight, itll slow your reaction time. All you gotta do is keep your guard up and wait for an opening, wear him down, dont just rush him.

Sure thing bro

Dont do this. If you fuck up, fight bite

Thanks man

why is this a meme?

Gives a huge advantage, so marines know their shit.
Because im Finnish i dont know the name of that ball in sides of the ankle but thats the sweetspot if doing the sweep.

But its easier to hit and takes the leg out better if you aim for the angle sraight forvard with tip of your shoe

Similar weights, similar builds. All that matters then is how much you practice and what training you have.

If neither of you do this, anyone's guess who would win... but I'll tell you this OP, you'll be more likely to win in that situation if you fully intend to kill him when you're fighting and have that mentality with every move you make.

Ok, bad attempt at humor, but my point:

My martial arts instructor was 5'7", and 145lbs on a good day. He was a great fighter, and used his smaller stature to get inside your block perimeter and tear you up from body shots. He aimed for the short ribs and kidneys a lot. Most fighters didn't fare well against him.

When I was still learning under him, I was 6'6", 180. Being that skinny, I had to rely on speed and flexibility and my reach to gain an advantage. Now that I'm older, and my metabolism slowed, I'm up to 235. But, I'm a lot stronger, and hit a lot harder. I tend to use more joint locks and holds now than when I was skinny.

If you find a style that works well for you at your size, and you practice daily, you'll find that most people on the street won't hold up well against you.

Cut your hair fgt.

WTF? Are you trying to get him arrested for attempted murder? That shit doesn't work anyway. All you do is crush the nasal cavity.

ignore the fools here,my child

use the dark force, young padawan
use your anger, feed yourself with it

together we shall rule the world

Sorry, this was meant as a reply to the same person you replied to.

Kek

Never fight over meth OP. Its not healthy

When situation starts to look like its going towards fight, shit in your hands and smear it in your fists.

That shall crush his spirit and strike a fear in his heart.

so on a bad day he was 5'5'' and 190lbs?

nigga is he a small island?

lowtide higtide, wtf

I think it would just break his nose. The main point of that move is that it hurts like a bitch and will destroy any chance at concentration he would have, if he was able to fight after you crushed his nose at all.

The opening move when you fight early should always be a move intended to end the fight.

How would you even? Shit in your pants first?

I'm 6'2 and 270. I usually just throw as much of my weight into each punch as I possibly can without losing my balance. Makes for a quick and depending where you hit bloody fight. I also usually break my ring and pinky knuckles on people's faces.

Yea dude. Fuck his shit up.

What this guy's vids and practice them every day OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpnCXqEjV6E

faggot only got a sheild bro I am sure you will hammer him

This is the same retarded advice I see from fucking retards who can't fight constantly.

If this worked, every UFC fight would end with someone getting punched in the throat.

It's entirely legal. You know why it has never ended a fight? Because it doesn't work.

Fuck people. Go join an MMA gym, get some actual experience in what actually works and is used by the best fighters in the world for a reason, then come back.

Retards.

Thanks... yeah I've watched some of Shane's vids before

I always carry a pocket of shit. Just in case. Like my shit carrying grandpa would say "better to have shit in your pockets and not need it than need the shit in your pockets and not have it"

Or something like thay

The only problem with this is that it takes a lot of energy to do it every time and the opening you need to land a punch with your full weight behind it has to be larger.

If the fight lasts a bit longer than you anticipated, you could regret relying on every punch to be thrown that way. You'll miss more often and get tired faster.

This.

Everyone is hard as fuck for the first minute or minute and a half.

When you are in a fight that lasts 10+ minutes, you learn to not do this quick.

One of the first things you learn at the gym is there is a difference between a scuffle and a fight.

A scuffle is over quickly, an actual fight can go on for a very long time because you are fighting someone who knows how to fight.

tldr: Don't throw all of your power into everything you throw....you will regret it after two minutes, by three to four minutes, you are going to be his bitch.

He would fuck you up op

Lmao you're a fag

Kick him/her square in the nuts. And leave him puking blood

pussy move

Shut up nigger

i remember seeing this pic atleast 1 year ago...

this

Yeah sure

Wtf?

It depends who gets bent over and penetrated first

My friend, any scuffle can turn into a fight with ground and pound and nobody seems to block anymore so it's pretty easy to achieve.

Your body composition looks to be more muscular. He doesn't look overweight but he doesn't look like there's much reason to believe he'd reasonably have as much stamina.
If you get close so his reach isn't an advantage you can go on the offense hitting fast enough to keep him from being able to effectively go after you at the least, if you're not able to wear him down or take out most/all of the fight in him by getting vicious first that is.
If he can effectively defend and counter. DONT let your hands do all the work blocking, you may need to judge what to accept as far as some less impacting shots in favor of circling / otherwise using foot work to move around but not back from him.
I say save your hands because you need to keep hitting him, and the preparation and execution of defense should only be substituted in place of hitting (maybe even fainting if he tries footwork himself ) if its something like a blow to the nose (senses will be all fucked up ) you can't Bob and weave with(maybe watch a video or two about that and kinetic linking and foorwork from boxing ) or otherwise deal with without sacrificing forward momentum and control.
If he's not gassed then go until you're getting a bit tired and then get just to right before where he could push you back with a punch out of your reach and still within his for the next. . But be only just close enough to not give him the opportunity to do that and hold your distance from him while moving laterally or around him with some jabs worked in so it isn't obvious you're recharging and then get back inside again and chop down more of his remaining will to fight. And hopefully his remaining anaerobic stamina.
Then, now that he should be too tired to bust your face in the middle of it, move back out from working him at close range just like before, but this time quickly crouch, quickly bounce
Back up, move one step forward and with your opposite hand, begin to feint a "haymaker" and end it with your Hadouken

I live in a small town so by 3 to 4 minutes the cops are pretty much on site. Time to use all that adrenaline and gtfo.