She was too small to take my

She was too small to take my
dick in her. What do I do?

Try taking the photo down to Kinkos and having them blow it up for you. Should fit then

send her my way bro

he might get a papercut, better have them laminate it.

Real concern, we've gone on a few dates but she was just really fucking tight. Wondering if I should just force it in anyways?

lube.

Your a fucking moron. Ask her you fuck. If she wants it forced in she will tell you if not fuck it Jesus fuck your an idiot just talk to her not b

True. If I don't get my dick wet inside there soon I'm going to go insane

She's really shy and will just make pained noises

what size are her feet?

had a simlar problem with an girl, lube or spend much time on teasing her (or whatever gets her wet)
had fun
also if it's all about her saying it's pain just keep going, it gets better after some times

I don't know. Six?

More foreplay and lube

If you cant fit that means you didnt turn her on and shes not wet enough. Kiss her neck and tease her clit, fnger blast her gspot. Her pussy will open up and if it dosnt you need to work on your foreplay game son.

She gets wet, she's just so tiny and her pussy is just so naturally tight

learn how to give decent fore-play

kiss her all over her thighs and shit, start playing with her clitoris gently and use your tongue up and down her vulva. get her hot first. gently stick a finger in and play with her g-spot whilst licking her clitoris gently. keep rubbing the g-spot and increase the speed of your tongueing her clit. change directions, write your grandmothers name and shit. get a second finger in and start playing with the g-spot harder, pump a little and do more shit with your tongue. when she moans harder she likes THAT so keep doing THAT.

you'll get her to cum, she will be hot wet and gaping for your cock

Id love to force my cock in her

Make it fit

>She gets wet, she's just so tiny and her pussy is just so naturally tight

fuck!!!!! they are made to pop a baby out of that thing!! fuckin morons...

Ya I'd be pretty happy hearing this bitches pain groans, more pics

giving oral is for betas

she isnt attracted to you and her body rejected you. face facts. i get bitches so wet and receptive that their vagina gives me a nice welcome

Post some nudes

>shy
thats your issue, get her drunk next time

problem solved
/thread

OP does not know he is asleep and dreaming...

oral is for betas? fuk that shit! if a girl dont like it i get the fuk out! besides is the best way to find if shes a skant... if i wont kiss it im not stickin it

I wish I had nudes, we just started going out
That's true, really hoping she just says to stuff it in her...

>learn to give
Sheeeit, who made you Professor Vulvier of Foreplay? Only thing you know about sex came from American pie, cockgobbler.

Either she has a legitimate medical reason why she can't loosen up such as vaginal spasms brought on by what is essentially anxiety (get some liquid courage in her first, done), which is unlikely but entirely possible, OR you suck at getting her hot and ready. Suggest you up your game.

Anyone suggesting that she's "too tight" simply does NOT know what the fuck they are talking about.

Well post pics that you have. The more lewd, the better.

maybe u can get 1 of those lame sex games... u can play it with her and it will suggest all different things to try... it wont be too serious and u can laugh as you play... then u find out... is her neck senstive? her elbows? her feet? does she like to be dominated? does she like to dominate?

all gurls are different
u need to find out what shes into and just fucking do it.

Put it in her ass

remember real gentlemen kiss it first

enjoy your throat cancer from giving oral to girls dip shit

its the universes punishment for being a beta

not enough foreplay

start with just fucking her with the head of your dick slowly a few times then she'll start loosening up use lube

Lube and push harder.

I'd shove my dick so far up this slut's ass, Instagram?

jesus what kind of disgusting ugly fat faggots are you that they arent getting wet enough to fuck without lube

getting her drunk is a good option

if you had a big dick you'd know lube is needed at times

never.
vagina is self lubricating if she wants you,
they can fit entire babies out, your dick is not as big as a baby.

gg rekt. no re. you are disgusting and its pity sex.

Send some niggers around to her place...

i can't believe this thread got so many replies
OP is a lying faggot and he knows it

How would that help?

But we like pointing out that he's a lying faggot.