Hey /d/ did some coke last night for the first time, feel a bit shit. how do i get over my cocainover?

hey /d/ did some coke last night for the first time, feel a bit shit. how do i get over my cocainover?

die

I feel nauseous and have a slight headache (could be from how i slept though) help me Sup Forums

Fuck off faggot

/thread

>cocaineover

who dat?

You must've got some real shitty blow then.

Drink a lot of water, take some advil, smoke some weed. Avoid moving quickly or at all.

More cocaine. It's the only way.

Do more coke

do some more

OP is cancerover

Just sleep mate lol drink some water and sleep.....what ive done all day hahaha

Everytime I fuck with yay I always take 2 or 3 xanax and smoke some bud like an hour or two before I plan on crashing out. I always wake up feeling nice and refreshed

rum mixed with energy drink will do the trick....a lot of water too

OP. /d/ is over there 8====D ...suck it loser drug faggot

Don't know, don't care, what I do care about is if there is more of that charming half naked beauty?

Sleep it off then never do coke again. Stick to weed OP.

How much did cost you

You mean the one with dragon breath? Yeah - no thanks.

Cocaine is the most overrated drug on the planet. Few hours of fun for a few days of feeling like a fucking piece of shit. Not to mention everybody I know continue to Coke after their twenties as a complete fucking loser. One of them even became a paranoid schizophrenic

That's a great way to kill yourself. I know two guys from high school who died the exact same way. They were in their late twenties when it happen though

I have that same jacket

Found the person who never had good cocaine.

All blow is shitty blow. There's less shitty blow than others but it's all garbage nowadays. You're lucky if what your snorting is half cocaine. Most of it is vitamin B mixed with a little heroin. And that's what people considered good cocaine. It's a fucking joke how little you kids know about the drugs you're taking.

Lol ok kid i've had straight Coke in Colombia. Trust me you've never had good cocaine in your life. At best you had mediocre cocaine and thought it was good because the rest of the shit you had it is awful

You kids are so fucking stupid nowadays I don't know why I bother telling you anything. You probably buy your weed from niggars

you just ...you .... why do you exist

>didn't take the shroom
This is where you fucked up.

i did cocaine, few hours of fun yes but i never felt like shit for a few days after. I was kinda still pumped up the morning after but after a few hours i felt normal.

no one feels it for days. only a day at most... and that's if u had a copious amount of alcohol

I don't believe anyone who knew the effects of coke or how it should look, would ever mistake heroin for cocaine.

just do mephedrone its way more fun tbh

This could be the drug tough guy copy/pasta in the making.

This exactly. Shit I won't even go near any coke or molly without a few Xanax to come down with.

>Everytime I fuck with yay I always take 2 or 3 xanax and smoke some bud like an hour or two before I plan on crashing out. I always wake up feeling nice and refreshed

Unless you're like 45 and unhealthy just eat a healthy meal, drink a shit ton of water or down a bottle of Gatorade and let your body heal itself. Only time can fix you now. Maybe add in a nap.

I used to work 13 hour days in the kitchen smack some blow or take in a few poppers during shift, then stay out till 3 - 5 Am drinking and repeat at around 11 AM.

Not sure how I didn't die all those years. But, a young healthy body can bounce back from some shitty situations.

Here's to a budding heartdisease. Give it a few years and you'll have a stroke

Best thing you can do is just take some more cocaine. If you never stop consuming you can never be hungover. Then, if it gets a bit much, just smoke some weed. Trust me, all this will imrpove your life a lot :)

Thats bullshit. They probably died taking other shit. Xans were my go to after doing coke and I used to be a coke head.

inject heroin

sleep it off ... ativan helps. dont mix the two

Is there more of this chick op?