>not going fast

That's like 80% neckbeard, though.

Dat nigga forgot to change out of his jammies

This can't be real

>totally not shopped

>sorry just isn't good enough
How about a bullet to the head? I'm sure that'll fix everything

Found the beta nu male

Okay, you can stop now. Way too fucking obvious it's a bullshit.

Hahaha lefties

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got niggered

>goth cancer steve jobs

Please stop making fun of trigger warnings. Your point about conservatives being hypocrites is correct but we really need to be sensitive to those who have had past experiences and the current discomfort that it may cause them.

If you joke about triggers you CANNOT call yourself a progressive. You are just as much of a Nazi as Trump.

Go be a cuck somewhere else. I'm sure there's a lovely trap thread you're missing out on.

Faggot

Anyone who has a man bun should kill themself immediately

Be honest, Sup Forums. If it meant getting a QT 3.14 GF, or any kind of pussy, would you become a numale? Would you become a bluepilled, white knight who hated anything conservative of it meant having someone to hold at night? I would. I am so lonely.

Why would they be mutually exclusive?

Name my band.

Numales have sex with numales

>I am so lonely
here's something to cheer you up

>implying numales don't suck cock
Kek

lol trigger triggered

Kill yourself :^)

i am much happier now

Just stop! You are literally making fun of rape right now. You are literally Trump. You are literally Hilter. There is absolutely no difference between what Hitler did and what you are doing. HATE is HATE and you cant be edgy and pretend what you are doing is funny. Just stop and grow up. APOLOGIZE for the crimes your race has committed.

please go choke on a loved ones ashes

What in the actual fuck

see? I told you

What's his name ? I see this guy everywhere.

dat filename do

Hell fucking no, I'm generally conservative, was smart enough to marry a conservative chick so I didn't have to deal with all that rubbish.

My friend is numale and has consistent hot girlfriends and fuckbuddies and recently has doubled down on his SJW-ness, which I am usually inclined to agree with but lately has become overbearing and uncomfortable. Meanwhile I'm just here like mfw

Nigga, yo pants broke.

fb.com/CautiousDaddies

Billy Corgan got aids

i would never date a numale. i reject them ruthlessly.

"child"

This pisses me off so much

Wait, so he's having threesomes with a black man? Maybe he's bi.

LOOK AT ALL THAT FUCKING BELT CAPACITY
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

Jimmy Neutron

Have you seen his girlfriend?

Thanks Sup Forumsro.

Now that boy dere is gonna teach her to succ a golf ball through a garden hose.

>Implying he got a girlfriend

That confident, speedy motherfucker is at least one factor of blur higher than those plebs who are too hung up on the meta to go fast
>He's FAST

you fucking stupid cunt

Lazy bait, dubs notwithstanding.

If you went numale any she-beast you shacked up with wouldn't be sharing their bed with you at night they'd be busy getting filled with a cornucopia of colored cock.

Obvious troll is obvious

>le national pride and patriotism are dumb may may

If you think it's funny to joke about the American flag that our forefathers fought and died for then you seriously need to either rethink your edgy ways or kill yourself. If you hate America so much then get the hell out!

I'm a liberal leaning libertarian. A moderate in short. I have a girlfriend. I hate both parties. I just hate Trumps dumb ass more than anything right now and blame liberals for being too weird and wussy to stop the insanity

It's the 'authoritarian left = liberal' meme that is the most pathetic.

I recently met a slightly Sjw Scandinavian girl and I am pretty redpilled conservative. She has slowly been coming over to my line of thinking and is actually fairly racist but it took some prodding to get that underlying racism out because of the social conditioning in her country.

She is extremely attractive, easily a 10 and has a lot of male attention. The only reason she likes me is because I don't kiss her ass and we actually argue a lot....why do these men think acting like complete pussies will get them pussy. Wtf

Triggered

>>When your friends with someone who's main hobby is "diddling the buttholes of children"

Seriously. Why do so many of these guys look like child rapists?

what exactly are you bragging about?

This has to be some sort of trolling/false flagging?

single malt only. no blends

l like this thread. Boosts my self esteem like nothing else.

Thank you anons.

Numales make me ashamed of having a beard.

That's what someone incapable of being interesting looks like.

This isnt a cringe thread.

You sound like someone that has a lot of bumper stickers.