Guys I got a new computer and need to fill my reaction folder. I have a few already but not enough. Halp

Guys I got a new computer and need to fill my reaction folder. I have a few already but not enough. Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
winehq.org/)
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/windows-diagnostic-data
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/basic-level-windows-diagnostic-events-and-fields#diagnostic-data-events
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
youtube.com/watch?v=gttdbqX4SWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a few, I'll dump a couple
They're a bit meh though because same problem

Mfw hardly any reaction images

>not keeping backups of your important files
fuck you. no halp will be given

I have a depressingly large reaction folder. name a category and I'll dump if I've got it.

>important

>new computer
Install GNU/Linux.
ubuntu.com/download/desktop

why

Customization. (you can even choose Graphical environment, take a look on most popular as KDE, GNOME,UNITY)

Security. Malvere is ultra uncommon, there is much more security related bugs in windows and mac.

Speed. Over 90% supercomputers use linux.

Price. its free, as in freedom.

PS. you can use lot of Windows stuff using Wine. (Fl Studio, Starcraft)
(check on winehq.org/)

Steam is available on Linux. Eg CSgo have linux version.

what u making there friend

learning Java.

Because GNU/Linux is free software.

“Free software” means software that respects users' freedom and community. Roughly, it means that the users have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. Thus, “free software” is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of “free” as in “free speech,” not as in “free beer”.
The nonfree program controls the users, and the developer controls the program; this makes the program an instrument of unjust power.
The four essential freedoms

A program is free software if the program's users have the four essential freedoms:

The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0).
The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2).
The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.

“Free software” does not mean “noncommercial”. A free program must be available for commercial use, commercial development, and commercial distribution. Commercial development of free software is no longer unusual; such free commercial software is very important. You may have paid money to get copies of free software, or you may have obtained copies at no charge. But regardless of how you got your copies, you always have the freedom to copy and change the software, even to sell copies.

delet this, Sup Forumsro. we must not be radical to bring new users.

How long? I just started learning 2 days ago actually, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

c# betterz dude

there's always room for Goebbels

Few months. i had a break but afte i had been kicked from fight school i have lot of time XD.

Fuck off nerd fag, Linux for personal use sucks

Microsoft just released a detailed list of data collected at the Full (highest) telemetry level.
This is the default setting but you are offered to change it during installation on a dedicated privacy page and it's in no way hidden.
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/windows-diagnostic-data

There is also a page which lists all Basic level events but it's a bit harder to read.
It seems to mostly consist of detailed device specs and configuration, update status, driver information, and simple crash reports.
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/basic-level-windows-diagnostic-events-and-fields#diagnostic-data-events

For those who want to limit telemetry (Security level) and disable other potentially invasive features, the following page has been updated for Creators update.
technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

HURRDURR Im worthless i have nothing to hide hurrr

Mono

>le windows suck meme

>claims to use Linux for something better than regular computer shit
>Doesn't have a 1TB+ SSD
Fucking amateur hour

>Watching a movie with the media player visible/covering screen
>Shit posting on b
>thinks he's being cool and productive
Suck a dick faggot

>Not learning python
What's it like using pleb tier languages

Dude

C is shit unless you're sending something to it
Anyone who codes in straight C and no other is a fool

He's right though Linux sucks for personal
Either go Mac if you want unix or Windows for applications

python = middle school tier && the worst first language u can learn

Lmao you must not work with big data
How's your burger job kiddo?

>Calls something basic
>Says it's the worst to learn first
How many stupid pills do you take a day? The results are amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=gttdbqX4SWA

found this thing a while ago
looks like it has potential

Does anyone have that webm with this... thing? The one that is ear rapey af

you can also do a lot of stuff with one hand, the question is why?
why handicap myself with useless bullshit that is not compatible with the modern world and needs two bible worth amounts of reading just to play a video online?
is it just to brag that i'm a haxor?

imo, if you're not a serious programmer who's looking for detailed customization and raw tools, then your just a software hipster