What's the worst thing Sup Forums has done?

What's the worst thing Sup Forums has done?

Beside killing this poor girl, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

bangtube.org/tiziana-cantone-suicide-leaked-sextape/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digging her up again?

Wasted the teenage and early adult years of millions of people while simultaneously bringing them further from god and making them more sedentary/degenerate.

Calling Tom Green was pretty edgy

what happend?

Sup Forums hacked her cellphone, leaked her sex videos and she killed herself.

Raided Tumblr and invited a bunch of shitposters who spend all day posting blacked threads.

They said that about television. In fact they said this about books. What'll it be next time

Nice dubs, and she sounds like a dumb bitch.

White females

Can I get the vids?

Anything that's not work. Entertainment is a tool invented by anarchists to make us less productive.

They are forbidden in USA.

Name?

bangtube.org/tiziana-cantone-suicide-leaked-sextape/

pls

Tiziana Cantone. She's DED.
Killed by Sup Forums, the hacker.

Thanks. Good ridance btw.

its a bullshit she was an italian slut who cheated on her bf, she gave her head blowing the dick of the guy who took a video of her to spread on the internet

Hahahah some hilarious degenerate actually got a domain name just for that video

tizianacantonesextape dot com

tiziana cantone

This bitch is so unattractive - kudos to bro for being able to stay hard and shoot.

She wasn't Sup Forums's first victim.

Pic related.

Delete this, you cunt.

story? im newfag

any footage?

Too soon.

You went too far, mate.

That's it, I'm calling the mods.

Look up the thread for the vid.

she was a bitch that couldn't take her responsability

Such a sad story

what happend?

That's not a sex tape. There's no fucking

Blowjob tape.

the infamous hacker called Sup Forums

You know what happened

Best to let this one go user. You can only lose so much humanity in one browsing session.

Sup Forums guy at it again?

The worst thing Sup Forums has ever done is tease us with censored celebrity nudes without ever posting the uncensored nudes.

Sup Forums happened

yea although we did end up getting emma so its alright now

Do not do this with me, i need the story

The worst thing Sup Forums has ever done is be lenient towards trap threads

instagram bitch got a rope

she got herself dead

hottest Sup Forums victim ever 2bh

2 soon

-heaven

fucked your mom in the ass and never called her back

Whats the story?

She's actually dead in that picture.

That was such a huge fucking fail. The only thing that came of that was Sup Forums started visiting Tumblr more often and bringing back memes.

me too thanks

Turning every 18-24 yr old into a cuckold

Jesus, down the rabbit hole again. Too soon

WTF??

Too soon. The day Sup Forums went too far...

For the best. She hasn't had a phone since the incident

We dont know that for sure

I mean yes probably but we don't have a doctors certificate or whatever

And what happend with that girl? who took the photo?

>Sup Forums guy
You mean Sup Forums, the infamous, world-reknowned and feared hacker

Were you in the thread user? You didn't see the other less flattering angles. Shes as dead as some scraps of turkey sitting in the fridge 2 weeks after thanksgiving.

As sure as anything else on a board where only a fool would take anything here as a fact. Too soon

This
My whole life is unpleasant and shit because i will never be able to act out the sick sexual fantasy i developed lurking here fuck you moot fuck you hiro and fuck you Sup Forums

she went to heaven and join 71 other virgins to reward some suicide bomber?

I don't know ffs

videos are on mega

#F!KwkFjKLQ!4ZEw7Y4zu9yi2UdlYstkjw

So fags, whats the deal with this girl? full context?

There's another angle or two I think, but I don't feel like searching for them now. She looks the same of course. But that doesnt prove anything really

Yep, newfag here, need the full story

Yea Sup Forums killed some folks. But we also busted that antifa bike lock assailant just this week so it's not all bad.

Too soon man, wtf

Way too soon...

she's been dead for years, how can it be too soon still?

for years? jesus..

FAKE STORY, Sup Forums did nothing to this girl.
Real story is:
>bf posts her video somewhere
>her sucking a cock
>she says funny things while sucking(in italian)
>this makes her a huge meme in italy
>everybody recognizes her for that video
>she cant handle that and changes name. Doesnt work
>she kills herself

Gone too soon indeed.

The wound is very much still fresh. Fuck man, just let her rest.

You're just fucking with us

Sup Forums killed her?
Nope OP...

"Sesso Droga e Pastorizia" :)
Italian facebook page..

consequences will never be the same

Yeah, just tell them and let this thread die already

It's poor form to talk about. Even for this place. Some lines you don't cross user, just drop it before someone doxxes you for it.

/thread

Did someone encourage necrophilia or some shit?

Stop being a dick, tell us.

SOMEBODY TELL US WHAT HAPPENED TO HER AND WHAT THE FUCK THE ARROWS ARE POINTING AT!!!!

plz.

She has at least 3 sextapes, one even is a threesome gangbang. Biggest hoax ever

Alright alright you asked for it. Someone should pass on the story before it just becomes a meme I guess.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "If you don't respond to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

I know the truth, and you still got me, kek. Images incoming

Too soon man

/thread
NOICE MEEM, GOIS! XD

Oh, hello newfriend

Damn she farted on my dick

Proof

>Mary-Ann Rialeb

Very rare

Newfag here. Why do i think this is just some way to fuck with newfags and dat there is no story behind this.

Google "el misterio de perfection girl"

Calm down, it's a fucking meme. encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

It's up to you the frequency and amount of time you spend on this site. Not the site. I see so many Sup Forumstards whining about how they're depressed and their life is shit. How about not stay on this site 24/7? If they don't have the self-intuition to realize maybe this site is not a healthy place for some, then let them wallow in their depression. Saying it's the site and not the users is just dumb.

TOO RARE, DELETE THIS

It's not. It's just too soon man