ITT: Dump your greentext folder

ITT: Dump your greentext folder
especially if its incest

stop fantasizing like a litle bitch and go fuck your mother, show who's the man in the family

>implying I haven't already

I'm not OP though, to be fair.

anyone here get wincest? I'm going to my 2nd cousins on Monday or Tuesday to replace her phone screen any tips on to get wincest?

how old

were both seniors in HS

what out of 10

everyone has their own preference but I'd put her at an 8

I'm hesitant to post a pic but fuck it this is her

Okay, I don't know if this is actually incest since it wasn't something actually sexual in the technical sense but here goes.

When I was little my mom used to put a buttplug in me (which she called a poop plug) and I'd wear it all the time. It had this star of david with a cross inside it painted on the base. I was told only to take it out to poop, wipe my ass, then put it back in.

I was really young so I thought this was just something everybody did but one time at school I dropped it when I flushed the toilet and it ended up getting flushed. So when I went back to class I told my teacher that my poop plug got flushed down the toilet. She had no idea what I was talking about so she sent me to the school nurse.

Well after trying to explain what a poop plug was for 15 minutes the school calls the police. The police ask me all these questions and at first I'm scared because I think I'm in trouble for losing my poop plug.

Turns out my mom has schizophrenia and was making me wear this butt plug so Satan couldn't stick his cock in my pooper and make me gay.

I end up being raised by my aunt and uncle (mom's sister) and my mom is still in a mental hospital (and probably will be for life). I still visit her and don't really hold anything against her because she was ill. For what it's worth though, Satan never stuck his cock in my pooper and I'm not gay.