dubs

Tell her you want to speak to her father and will make extremely high offer

Btw I got dubs so fuck off

Your thread is pretty suckish brosh

would you eat my ass like curry?

ok

UNFRIENDLY FUCKING REMINDER THAT:

>NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE
>TRYING TO FORCE YOUR STUPID MEME ONLY OUTS YOURSELF AS A BOTTOM-FEEDING FART FUCKER
>IT'S A FUCKING DECADES-OLD CARTOON, CHARACTER DICKWAVING CONTESTS ARE A LOST CAUSE AND ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT
>THEY'RE CALLED SPICS YOU GODDAMN MEME-LATCHING DIPSHITS
>THIS ISN'T /ASP/ YOU STUPID COCK DIETICIANS, STOP SLAPPING JOBBER ONTO EVERY CHARACTER YOU DON'T LIKE
>DON'T BE A FUCKING SPERG LIKE ME MAKING TRYHARD META BULLSHIT LIKE THIS POST THINKING ANYBODY WILL CARE
>ECELEBS
>ARE NOT
>FUCKING
>DRAGONBALL

FUCK YOU ALL

What does your foreign cultured twat smell like?

Meh vish meh could vuck you

does your oussdy semmll?

Why would you match with someone attractive just to be a twat? Lmao op

I wanna tongue punch your fart box until curry slurry fills my mouth

roll

2 goats and a chicken for the tish of mehvish

Can we just fucking ONCE have a thread that doesn't devolve into this stupid shit?

You fucking mangafags have become worse than the Toeicunts. You allow yourselves to get baited with obvious troll bullshit like "hehe Toiegods BTFO of Toyocucks yet again xD" and then sperg the fuck out and start throwing around insults. You're actually getting legitimately angry and trying to seriously debate and it's fucking pathetic.

And you fucking Toeifags are autistic too. It seems your sole purpose in life is to come into threads and start baiting the fucking retard mangafags. The fact that they're too fucking stupid to ignore your bait is on them, but you're the ones who put it out there in the first place.

I fucking hate you both equally. I just want a goddamn thread where we can talk about Dragon Ball. Yeah we're stuck in filler hell, but you know what's better than "MUH MANGA!" "MUH ANIME!"?

Fucking anything. What-if scenarios. Who could beat who. Posting fucking manga scans is better for fuck's sake.

Just stop this fucking shit. PLEASE. You selfish, miserable fucking pieces of cancer.

In my 27 years on this planet, I've had friends of many various ethnicities. I've had homosexual friends. I've had female friends and I currently have a girlfriend.
I've never said or done anything even remotely offensive towards any of these groups. I've always treated all humans as equals, no matter their religion, race or gender.
Yet, when movies like The Red Pill, which showcases some of the problems that men face in our society, feminists boycott it so I can't see it.
Netflix makes a series called "Dear White People", and MTV has made several similar videos as well, telling me what I should and shouldn't do.
Buzzfeed has made several statements and videos telling me what I should and shouldn't do, like manspreading.
I asked my girlfriend what she thinks about this and she says MTV and Buzzfeed are completely insane, that I have always treated her and everyone around me with respect and common courtesy.
Yet feminists and SJWs continue to run campaigns against my skin color and my gender.
When I was born, there was no segregation anymore since a long time already. I see people of colour everywhere, I see women in my office, even working higher positions than me. I see people of various ethnicities having more money than me or even the average white person. I see women, gays and trans people in public getting basically no special attention - being treated completely equal.
I've never even seen racism, sexism or homophobia in real life. Everyone in my circle of friends and family has the same attitude as me. They condemn people who are racist or sexist.
But now, I feel attacked by these third wave activists. They call me out for my skin color, lay out opressive rules for my gender, it's discrimination. I read about white people not being allowed in "multicultural" groups and events. I see people talking about "inclusivity", but not for men

On April 3 someone on Instagram that I follow posted a photo of them and their friend at a beach. It was the other friend's birthday. Normally I would just walk past if I noticed the picture again. However, I decided to screen capture the photo and keep it on my device. I was also dumb enough to direct message the photo to numerous peoples. She eventually deleted the photo. I later told her about that and she told me to delete it. Then near the end of the year, my middle school band director had to talk to me privately saying that I was doing innapropriate things. Fast forward to high school, and the photo somehow turned up in a direct message. Someone told me that said photo was the one that got me in trouble. I still have it to this day. I refer to it as the "Narcissist Attractor." Cause, you know, it attracts... Narcissists? No? Oh well...

So on Feburary 2016 I thought LITERALLY out of nowhere, I thought having a little hangout at the beach with some girls. Hey, that seems like a nice idea! I didn't really have a brain yet at that time, so it quickly escalated. It eventually turned into a full on BEACH PARTY with a blog posted onto YouTube and a music video also posted to YouTube. It even got to the point where I even made a song about it. I later decided to put the song on SoundCloud as a little tribute to the imagination. It was going to be on the summer vacation before band camp, but I never got around to it. I don't regret doing that, I'm sure my parents would be steaming hot mad if they found out that I partied with girls. Just remembering how it would have turned out makes me cringe again...

So there was a marching band music rehersal and I put my baritone down in front of me. Then I realized I forgot the rest of my items. So I decided to run into the instrument room to grab the items. I tripped over my baritone and crashed into the band director. Surprisingly, it can still play notes. To this day, the bell is still dented. Crap.

Dude, Middle Eastern girls are fucking gorgeous. There was this hijab sister I was friends with, we obviously had a thing for each other. But also obviously, it didn't go any further than that, religion and all that shit. All year long including summer she covered up, head to toe, hijab covered all her hair and around her jaw (so you could see her chin, but neck covered). Anyway, she was so goddamn hot you could masturbate on just seeing her face alone. Her face was like Goku on Super Sayian, she wasn't even on her final form. Her face was like, yeah I could fucking destroy you without even taking off my headpiece and keeping my power level to 0. I swear if she actually did take off her hijab, literal, I mean literal spontaneous jizz in pants

I had a teacher with that name in middle school except she pronounced the v like a w

is everything alright?

"

wanna give the cliff notes on your novel, samefag?

roll