Went on a nudist beach today AMA

Went on a nudist beach today AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/apa/6090669256.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any hot women with legs spread?

Did you check out some tasty middle aged, over weight, hairy gay guys?

did your dick get hard

You better believe it

Yeah buddy, who wouldn't ;) jk. There was a lot middle age women too

Yeah. I didn't hide it as it may have looked like I was wanking near a family, kek.

trips of truth
what country/region were you in?

Originally from Britain. Decided to give myself a holiday. So I went to Fuertaventura. I've been at the nude beaches nearly everyday this week. Love the sun bro.

nice. never been. how was the weather?

Very hot. I got burned on the third day but it's going to give me he'll of a tan. It does a really good job of getting the babes on the beach as well.

Bump

did u see boobs lol

how distracting is it? is it tough to act normal at a nood beach? or is the entire thing awkward as fuck?

Yeah buddy. Was much fun. My pre pubescent mind hasn't seen boobies before I came every wer was much embarresin

It's actually really chill at the beach there are people of all ages just walking around completely nude. I ended up talking to a random family yesterday. They didn't give a fuck that my cock was out and that their young daughter had full view.

how old was the daughter, and did it look like she was into you?

Not old enough to be thinking like that kek. She was probably 5 at most. I just used it as an example of how nobody gave a fuck man.

which grills gave you a boner like mentioned here or was it just a freedom boner?

There was quite a lot of fit mothers there and that gave me a boner but the thing that really solidified it (no pun intended) was when a group of 20 somethings came and I noticed one of the girls staring at my crotch.

are you going back again tomorrow?

is sex legal on the nude beaches?

Yeah man. I'm going every day for the next two weeks.

I don't think so but surely some people have done it.

2 week vacation? you're a right posh fucker aren't ya. i've never been able to afford a 2 week vacation

3 weeks in total I've already been here nearly a week. Tbh though I've been saving for a while.

Hoooly.... Who is this? Image search gave nothing

So what's the attitude like? Do poeple mind staring? Anyone get hard or jerk off?

Great attitude, great vibe. Very enjoyable. People of all ages are just casually baring it all amongst each other. I myself got an erection and nobody minded although I didn't wank.

Any good stories from there? Any Milfs?

A lot of milfs. There was one woman with her husband and son and she was tight as fuck. Flat stomach nice bush the works. Had the milky tits of a mother as well.

Anyone put on a show for you? Ik some women will play around, bending down, do yoga or shit sometimes.

There were some women in the ocean bending over and splashing water at each other. Gave me a nice view of their ass holes and pussy.

You gonna go again soon? Maybe try and sneak some pics?

I'll do that. Come back on tomorrow mate.

Why the Hell didn't you take this job?

fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/apa/6090669256.html

around this time?

What's the age distribution there? Can you give like an estimated percentage by age, and sex?

Fuck all this bullshit. Did you take pics or not. If you didn't, fuck this thread.

OP=FAG he didn't take pics for us.

Fucking this.

Yeah mate

51% men 49% women.
60% above 30 years old 40% under 30 years old.

Get yourself out to a nude beach and snap some pictures. I'm out here enjoying my holiday and have promised pictures for tomorrow. So get fucked mate.

How the fuck does one walk around a nude beach without getting a hard on? I'm one of those "nervous erection" types that will stiffen up just by the fact that I am naked in front of people. If I ever walked around a nude beach I'd poke an eye out.

dude there's no risk of that, nobody will get 2 inches from your body, so their eyes are safe brah

I've already said I got an erection. Nobody there cares. You'll get some looks but no one will comment on it.

Did you fuck a bucket full of jellyfish?

You shouldn't have come on here without em "ya cunt"

If you listen carefully to the wind you can hear a mystic being saying you're a faggots.

Not today