DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR JOB INVOLVES CLEANING OR COOKING YOU HAVE A SHIT TIER LIFE

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOUR JOB INVOLVES CLEANING OR COOKING YOU HAVE A SHIT TIER LIFE.

Don't forget retail. I would love to just be able to cook and barely have to interact with anyone outside of my coworkers.

Gordon Ramsay has a shit life then? Nice try newfag.

>be me
>be chef
>cook for a living
>own 2 restaurants
>approx $120k/year
Shit life?
No

Also driving.

Pretty much most jobs actually.

existence sucks ass.

no, but you do.

Fuck Gordon Ramsay I guess

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF CANNOT PAY SOMEONE TO COOK OR CLEAN FOR YOU, YOU HAVE A SHIT TIER JOB

being a celebrity is different from just working with food you fucking moron.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE 1% YOU LITERARILY SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

learn 2 grammar fag

Class A CDL drivers easily make 50-80k a year. My inlaws drive team and pull in $160k combined

i make about a thousand bucks a week driving a nox truck in Boston before taxes are taken out. I get time and a half anything over 8 hours daily, and all day saturday. You don't even need a CDL.

or kill the 1%

we are the means of production.

We should seize it.

I'm a night stocker.

Could be worse

new wallpaper

Lol nice pic user

That's me and my sister on the right!

If you want the entire set let me know, ~30 pictures at a 3249x2437 resolution. There are also some pretty naughty ones thrown in ha ha

So the fact that he's a celebrity nulls and voids the fact that he's cooks for a living?

enjoy being unemployed 4 years from now when driverless cars put all you rest-stop-dick-sucking-faggots out of business.

hey, im the box truck guy. this has been appealing to me lately. tje idea of going cross country and sleeping in the cozy cabin, getting blowies at rest stops, not paying rent, ect seems great. the downside is the idea of backing a semi into a tiny loading dock. even a box truck is hell in Boston or Cambridge

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot

its a box truck retard.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Timestamp your fucking face.

Its delivering for union workers, and they dont have time to unload the material, so you need humans.

>cars
Havent seen a self driving semi yet fag.

IT DOES NOT MATTER. ALL TRANSPORTATION IS GOING TO BE AUTOMATED.

better save up matey.

Guys like you think thought the Jetsons would be a reality by 2000

>I said 4 years
>you can't read
you were a mistake.

Life is what you make of it.

Actually yes. They did a proof of concept for a semi that left in warehouse, drove in city streets and freeways, then delivered to another location.

My wife works. I stay at home, drink beer, cook and clean. No other responsibilities. It's pretty neat, I guess.

Hard work mate. Staring at the same road for 11 hours at a time will burn you out quick. Driving solo pays less than team and teams usually get first priority on a load which means they hit the road quicker. And since you get paid by the mile, time is $$$.
Also stay away from lot lizards. They are diseased as fuck. Saw a 9/10 walking around once. Saw her walk up to every parked truck. Spent 10-15min inside each one and moved on to the next.
mfw i was 7th in line
Nope

also your whole career is gone in 3 years so theres that.

everyone ITT:

pic related

Well then fuck me...
I imagine the cost is insanely high at the moment, so theres a few years left in driving.
On the other hand, there have been automatic burger flippers for years and that job is still going strong.

Meh. been driving for 15 years.
House paid off.
Car paid.
Motorcycle paid.
$350k in retirement
$85k in personal savings
Whatever. I'll go back to school to learn how to maintain & fix the automated rigs. Besides if we get a big ass solar flare, goodbye automated force