If we could have only one of these as our main big ally and partner, which one should we choose? China...

If we could have only one of these as our main big ally and partner, which one should we choose? China, Russia or the EU?

China is the only one not falling to pieces right now. Not even a question.

>political knowledge of an autistic 12 year old aka Sup Forums

Russia, we team up and take over the world, then putin and trump rule as feudal overlords of the OWO

none

i would say europe because of the compatible ideologies, but im german so im a shill here

North Korea

Break up the EU and ally all the former members.
If the EU remains intact then it doesnt matter, both Russia and EU are shit. China is a communist dictatorship so they are completely out of the question.

we really really really don't want you

We'll pass, thanks.

Yeah. Go fuck yourselves.

EU will have collapsed in 10 years, China may not

russia.

you forgot the UK

And Canada and Australia and Japan.

The UK is unquestionably the right answer here. They may not have the most power or biggest population but theyve always been a superb ally to those on their side.

You mean "ching chang chung!"
Obviously it is the EU, alongside with "Great"Britain. Just waiting for Scotland to tell those silly wankers to fuck off

Scotland are fucked without England supporting them. Just look at the disparity between England and Scotland yearly GDP.

The UK is already the USA's biggest ally

As is England without the EU. They are producing exactly nothing. No Industry. They want to be some kind of a tax paradise, like that shit is gonna help em.
Do no get me wrong, i do not hate Britain. Still they are fucked.

Getthelube.com

Exactly

>Still they are fucked.

Where have you been the last year?

England has a lot of money due to its banks.

they are still in the eu

No shit but things aren't looking bad at all

China is the obvious answer here.

Russia couldn't do shit and EU can be reasoned with.

Yes, bc they are still in the EU

China are too focused on money and are known for back stabbing their allies.

Unlike russia.

Harsh, you have some data to back that up?

If the UK loses Single Market access, UK firms and EU firms won’t be able to passport financial services businesses, products and services in and out of London, which is likely to have a significant impact. Based on current expectations, only EEA membership would see this access maintained.
EEA membership is highly unlikely atm and not wanted by the brexiters

Canada is already allied to USA
Usa has bases in Australia
Japan deals business with the USA and the USA are on their sides

I'm not repping Russia. I'm team UK. They've always been good to their allies.

I can personally guarantee you that England will never be in trouble. Even if they're strained financially it's influence will always prevail.

Sure, I will hold you personally accountable if something happens to the UK. I will come to your home and watch you commit sudoku.

samefaggin this hard

Not being the UK's closest ally doesn't make them an enemy. They're way too rational to start a war so we don't really need to be best friends with them.

Can you say the same thing about China?

He's just a ramblin shamblin samefaggin sort of user, he's a-bound to samefag for the rest of his days.