178cm

30" ;)

4'11

Kinda tall for a girl

Why should the height matter?

Im a manlet 5'10 height with a 4 inch penis

Id say around my height or shorter

But i wanna fuck all bitches

5'2" - 5'5". Is perfect for me. I'm 6'1".

Average height (5'4) is good

alive

four foot

I would prefer to be at least a few inches taller, but at a certain point, I wouldn't care about height if she was really hot (pic related)

This

5'0" - 5'4", but no matter the height, she needs to weigh less than 130 lbs, preferably less than 100 lbs

Im 186cm 6,1
She's like 5,9-5,10
If she wears stilettos, depending on how high normally she's at a perfect high. Never taller than myself.

I'm 5'6" and my girlfriend is like 5'11 and I love it. I can still throw her around as needed she's got huge tits (36G) without looking deformed and she can take a rough fucking.

Whatever keeps you happy. You really got fucked in the height category though pal.

I don't get this attitude of being tall = being better. I'm sure the trolls will come out to flame the shit out of me but my height has not affected my life in any way. I can go to the club and pull women left and right. I joined the military and started college once I got to my unit. I can handle myself fighting with people a foot taller than me. The only reason most short people are betas is because they're pussies that would be betas regardless of how tall they are.

Just saying. No man is envying your position.

I don't expect them too. Because you really shouldn't be envying other people, you should be out bettering yourself. Envy is for lazy people that don't want to put any work in and think they should heave shit handed to them

Fuck yeah right on man! Im 6,1 and an Alpha tbh, I have a really good friend he's around your height, bro he can fuck anything that moves. Height isnt all, and it really doesnt matter tbh, it's how you carry yourself.
I think you are ;)

5'5'' to 6'' because I'm not a little baby manlet and I like super models

she so turn me on, love to bounce her up and down on my dick

Kekkle

Envy can be a good thing, if its leads to desire. Wanting something that someone else has and achieving that.

Wouldn't dare be below 72" I'd kill myself

175 cm

I'm 6'3 so anywhere around 5'8 to 5'11

It would perfect if she only came up to shoulders.
So about 5'2" - 5'4"

3 foot tall, preferably same age too.

Gonna twist this a bit:
I'm a girl and I'm 5'1 (155cm)
My ideal boyfriend height would be around 5'8 - 6'2

3ft11

5'8 to 5'10

Right, so good rule of thumb for dating girls is 7 inches taller than her or more.

SNUU SNUU

Under 5 ft so I can fuck the shit out of her like a ragdoll

1,70m

I prefer taller guys because I feel safer then ^^
it's just my preference, doesn't apply to all girls obviously

About 6 feet or 182cm, I'm 6' 2"

Sure, but that appears to be more or less a universal preference, kind of like how morbid obesity is almost universally a turnoff.

I guess girls just prefer their guys to be bigger so they're subconsciously more dominant, at least i prefer the guy to be more dominant, not a pussyboy

ima 6'10'' so technically any bitch above 6ft

130 140

This. I'm 6'4" and love a petite girl I can throw around like a rag doll

As tall as your little sister