I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin. I have autism to a point where I seem normal most of the time...

I'm a 24 year old kissless virgin. I have autism to a point where I seem normal most of the time, but I can't actually take on any real adult responsibilities (I'm 24 but I act like I'm 14). I just got passed up for a promotion at my shitty part-time job for someone younger and less experienced than me, and even I hadn't been, I would still be making and working less than my brother. My 51 year old father is dating a girl the same age as my 20 year old brother. His girlfriend has set me up on a blind date with a quasi-friend who has been described to me as "nice" and "formerly addicted to cocaine as of a few weeks ago". My father, brother and I just moved back to NJ and we have been living with our grandparents for about six months. I have no friends here and I can't bring myself to talk to the three I had back in Maryland. My mother is an alcoholic nut-job who divorced my father in 2015 after telling all of us "I never loved your father, I only married him because he asked me. Whenever I doubted the marriage, I got pregnant."

I am a pathetic human being with no drive to do anything. Please, PLEASE, tell me why I shouldn't kill myself. PLEASE.

Stop focusing on girls. Focus on yourself, make yourself better and make yourself someone you will be proud of being tomorrow. Hit the gym, eat less shit, get healthy. Then get a tinder and just start talking to chicks, get a feel for it. Just build yourself up, and stop basing your worth on the people and the condition around you.

I'm not fucking asking how to get laid, I want to know WHAT THE FUCK I'M SUPPOSED TO WITH MY STUPID SHITTY LIFE.

Work out you sweaty fag

What do you like doing? Do something you fucking enjoy a shit ton and get good at it.

I liked video games, I learned how to make them. I now get paid to make video games. And I enjoy life.

The first step to getting a grip on life is realizing you have a problem. First of all your mom is a selfish cunt and who can't deal with her problems in an responsible manner. You shouldn't listen to anything she says anymore.

Also your dad is a fucking champ, doing an awesome job keeping your mom jealous by banging a chick 20-30 years younger than her.

Next you need to stop worrying about friends and girlfriends. Refuse blind dates and help from your family. You have to focus on yourself and do everything you possibly can to improve your quality of life. Your health and wealth comes first, then once you reach the point where you feel successful and confident then you naturally attract others leading to friendship and love.

Join the Army

You are good looking so don't worry about that. Why not try to change jobs / get a 2nd job?

kys

kys sperglord

I didn't know they let niggers near computers.

Autists aren't meant to live in the world normally. Otherwise they'd be able to live on their own without needing verbal confirmation they are good enough to live. Do what all the other Autists do, join some MLP cult or kys

Well.... think of things what you can do personally that you have control in. Try getting a new job, joining a club or some type of group with interests that tie to yours.

Go back to roddit

do it

Thanks, I'll try to follow through on your advice.

An hero

Please do NOT kill yourself, you should seek professorial help, talk to family or someone close about your problems.

you know you dont look bad?
exercise everyday, atleast walk around.
you are still a little chubby so if you want to get laid then just fucking work out.

You're still young.

Just go and be successful is all I can say. It's up to you to become someone great.

Cut out the negativity in your life until you're prepared to handle it. Stay away from your father's girlfriend, if your grandparents are successful talk to them. See what they did to become successful. When you surround yourself with positive people you will see positive changes in your life.

>I live with my grandparents
>fucked up family situation
>long term girlfriend cheated on me and I caught her before I was going to propose. Haven't been in a relationship for 4 years
>finishing up school
>got interview at $55k /yr job
>never able to hold a job for more than 4 months
>bought a new car and wrecked it a few days later and I didn't have it fully insured

Good luck user. I've struggled with dyslexia and ADD but somehow I'm socially viable

>Please, PLEASE, tell me why I shouldn't kill myself. PLEASE.

Do it, fagit