Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums...
In a blind rage, I decided to punch down really hard on my computer chair, and I'm pretty sure I just fucked my hand up.
There is a piercing pain running down from my pinky finger to my arm. Should I go see a doctor?

Yes

Yes

What will happen if I decide not to?

If you can't move it, it's broken. If you barely move it, its fractured. Better hope you didn't sever a tendon, needs surgery.

I can move it like I would do normally, but it just hurts.

Well a bit below normally. Definetly some tension going on

Probably nothing, but if it really swells up, go see a doc ASAP.

Okay, thanks for your help :-)

>Should I go see a doctor?

No, go to IKEA and buy a new chair.

My chair fucking took that hit like a champ. The only thing my fist managed to do was cripple itself on the steel underneath the cushion.

then you just sprained it,then.

What kind of fucking chair do you have for it to have steel underneath the cushion?
I want one.

What made you get angry in the first place?

I dunno. Just your average chair. Fucking got that thing from a second hand shop.

ICE it for 20 minutes every hour til tomorrow morning. Take 2 Extra Strength Tylenol (or alleve) not advil.

Wrap it in gauze to immobilize it and see how it feels tomorrow.

A fracture is a break you illiterate monkey

What, and let those liberal monkey doctors charge you $3000 to go, "hey on a scale of 1 to 10, how many inches do you want in your ass?"

Go get some pine sole and soda and fix it yourself.

Basically, I kept hearing footsteps coming from outside my room. I'd get up, investigate, and find nothing. This would continue for another three times. Eventually I lost the plot and just released hells fury on my computer chair. And yeah... I'm convinced my house is haunted.

If it hurts but you can still kind of move it you should see a doctor, based on my own experience it's probably some kind of microfracture so you're probably going to need a splint

Move all of your digits one at a time, do any of them fail to move? Is there a sharp pain on any of them? If so, you may have fractured something. Clearly you'd know if you broke something because part of your hand would go limp. If so, go to the doctor. They'll x-ray your hand. If you have socialized health care, go now. If you have to pay out of pocket, see what the doc says and just pay your co-pay.

Otherwise sounds like you dun goofed and don't know how to properly throw a punch. You might have sprained your wrist. It's a very common injury. Shit, when I started on a weight bag occasionally you'd throw a punch and it'd bend my wrist, course you keep going and try again over months and then years and learn how to throw properly and it doesn't do that anymore.

But yeah, sprains are super common. Punching things and fucking up your hand is REALLY common because most people don't know how much force to use so either they use too much force (broken digits) or they sprain their wrist or some other temporary injury. You have to force your hand to heal but it takes years to learn proper form.

hold your hand and fingers straight, like when you push something, and press the tip of your finger towards your hand, this way by putting a little pressure on your hand bones you can check if they are broken, i broke the bone under my pinky and thought it was just bruised until my doc checked by doing that

Just an hero now OP.

You have AIDS