EXPOSED

EXPOSED

nope

t. Ramos

that's what you get for not starting me you bald fucker

E X P O S E D

>Bale is injured? How about I take Ronaldo, Modric and Benzema out of the team just for keks?

which part of deportivo are you la's from?

nope

t. ref

>bald managers
>good

>Danilo
>Casemiro
>Lucas Vazquez
>Mariano Mejia
>James
>Nacho

What a fucking fraud team

What about Sampaoli

I'm from Coruña. Nice neighbourhood

what a fucking wimp

For real though, this refereeing is worse than MLS.

>Marcello

>Casemiro

>Pepe

Seriously

>I don't rate Sampaoli

I would never understand clubs who hire Brazilian or African defensive players, they always get "confused"

>keep Tsuuuuuuuuuuu, Benzema and Modric home to keep them fresh for the fucking Club WC
>profit

what was he thinking?

wow youre right, look at this bounty

>Me

UNEXPOSED

APOLOGIZE

how do i delet the thread

HE JUST CANNOT BE EXPOSED

Apologize

>drawing Depor
>not exposed

this brown boy is getting fired up

Rip

>the city of you

what a jinx

Hala Madrid!

holy shit finlan

good call on ramos

>the black neighborhood of OP

APOLOGIZE

>OP

>the city of O and P

Nice try Messi, HOWEVER

HUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHE

Not today.

>Drawing

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT ZIZOU CANNOT BE EXPOSED?

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

>Brazillian Defense

>Its another Episode of Zidane gets exposed but gets bailed out by another Corner and Ramos Scores: Against a Relegation Tier Team Edition

Meme magic is real Pepe.

period

>implying God Zizou hasn't planned that from the beginning to give the fans a thrilling match

>implying it isn't all calculated when Zidane subbed in Mariano who then scores the equalizer about 10 minutes later

Mariano, Lucas and Ramos lads

Fugg, meme magic strikes again :-DDD

>Argentina
>White

Holy shit

Fukken saved.

>Isco in the back

>Isco
kek

anybody got pics or something of tsuu being mad?

>covering anceloti's head with zidane

kek

fucking isco

Not gonna lie, former Real supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Zidane crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the La Liga trophy.

>we

my bad, it's Mou.

every time zidane is about to get exposed ramos comes along and grabs the camera before the pervert can get his creep shot.

>Mi arma, ¡pero mira qué hora es!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kek

Kek

>EXPOSED

Hah, you stupid nigger

It's a Sup Forums pasta dumb ass

>Isco

then go back to Sup Forums, dumb teenager

but he did it with meme teams

>/u/kriskobg

what did user mean by this

madman

>inexplicable anger over a joke that has nothing to do with Sup Forums