If you brainwash children into thinking sex is harmless, they will enjoy it and not experience trauma

If you brainwash children into thinking sex is harmless, they will enjoy it and not experience trauma.

If you were to then isolate them from mainstream society during adult life, and surround them with people who view sex as harmless, they would never feel like they were humiliated.

On the other hand, if you were to convince them into thinking that they were filthy and unwanted, you would irreversible destroy them.

Which is absurd. Who would do such a thing?

Pic unrelated.

Trauma via sex would still be a thing, though they'd probably but a lot more loosely associated f that were the case.

Otherwise, I generally agree with this post. I gota ask tho, what point are you trying to make, exactly?

Nigga, no.

The part of an adult having sex with a child that fucks them up is that it's rarely ever consensual and they're usually coerced into complying with the sexual advances of an adult. Abusers will say things like "you'll get in trouble if you don't do what I say!", or they'll try to masquerade their motives by telling the child that it's "playing" or a "game". In a hypothetical scenario, a child having sex with an adult would only work if
1. The child in question understood that what was happening was sexual in nature
2. The child isn't coerced into complying through disciplinary/manipulative means
3. The child's boundaries during sexual activity would be respected and the interaction could be ended instantly with their say-so
I personally wish more study was conducted on the sexuality of younger people, but two ostensibly intelligent adult human beings are often incapable of meeting the aforementioned criteria, so getting an adult and child to meet them seems like a near impossibility. It has nothing to do with "society" you fucking memelord, it's that even in non-sexual circumstances, adults are often incapable of treating children like human beings with agency and sapience, and repeatedly exploit this imbalance of power.

oh ew just saw the pic. fuck off with your pedo shit.

Children should e taught about what sex is when they're old enough to comprehend it but only a sick fuck touches kids. Disgusting.

Sex causes trauma now?

If one participant is a child then yes, if they're both children then no. 90% of people unironically believe this.

If with a man, yes.
If with a woman, it's all rainbows and parades.

>Disgusting sagging bags.

>two ostensibly intelligent adult human beings are often incapable of meeting the aforementioned criteria

You can't be serious?

Consensual sex doesnt cause trauma. Maybe under 13 or 14 but if a pedo sleeps with a, say 15 year old and its 100% consensual, its not going to cause trauma. She might develop daddy issues but thats not trauma.

Rape, pressured sex, and sex with actual CHILDREN, yes trauma will happen. But if some 15 year old chick gets horny for her teacher and fucks him? Thats just a horny teen and a pedo.

This is me btw, and for the record i am not a pedofag.

The point is children need to be looked after, and are to young to make sexual decisions.

in other words , if you are an adult , trying to fucking children , we will find you , and kill you

its called being an adult and taking responsibility

thats not how human organisms function, they might not be traumatised but they would definitely be fucked up something awful

Issues of power dynamics are moderated by involving the parents and the rest of the child's family, even the community.
Monitoring is another, hypothetical, option.

This would be potentially ephebophilia. Pedophilia is before puberty. Typically 0-12.

Being aroused by teens isn't considered an illegal deviant behavior by psychological standards.

Doesn't make it right, but how many men would seriously turn down 15 year old pussy if they knew there would be no repercussions, period?

Is there a pic of her without the text?

My only point is consensual sex between 2 people capable of making their own decisions, doesnt cause trauma.

Not gonna lie, theres been a few times ive seen some 15-17 chicks and some things went through my mind. Not sure id actually do it though. I did fuck a 17 year old when i was 22 or so but that was technically legal in my state

>yes trauma will happen

Due to one of either stigma or power dynamics, both of which can be easily solved.

Normies turn into the biggest edgelords as soon as they hear SEX and CHILDREN in the same sentence. It's fascinating.

I have a tiny cock. I could shave down and get some woman to roleplay like I'm a kid she's molesting me

It doesn't take that much understanding of human anatomy to know how to fuck a child without injuring it

You've never read legalese

In the explicit of a 15 year old and her teacher, that would create an air of impropriety. Even if their sexual interaction were intrinsically legal, the fact would remain that the teacher holds sway over his student. This is a severe professional failing. Now, I could understand a 15 year old and her neighbor or a family friend, but not someone that has authority over a juvenile.

What's the problem with what he said? He's spot on.