Calling all britbong fags...

Calling all britbong fags. Do any of you know of anywhere one could live reasonably cheaply in England that isn't a complete shit hole?

Try the gutter.

Nope. But the North is cheaper to live than the south. A flat in London could get you a rather nice house up north.

But everyplace cheap is a shithole.

No so fuck right off

cambridge or cambridgeshire area

I thought only Canadians said that.

Noted. Thanks!

What about midlands? Is it that bad there?

>cheap
>England
>not shit hole

Doesn't exist, mate. Britain, as a whole, is an expensive, shitty island. It is generally an awful place to live.

t. former brit who now lives in the states

midlands is fucking horrible area mate. Poverty ridden, BAD immigration problem.. etc

Godammit. Sandniggers everywhere I take it?

How you get to the states, fam?

>midlands

Had a good laugh at that one. Midlands are absolute shit.

If you are looking for a cheap, decent place to live, you won't find anything like that in Britain.

lol. Yeah I guess I'm clueless. I think I'm thinking of England before the sixties or something.

yeah, its a good place to go if you want your children to grow up and be drug addicts

First through work and then marriage. Honestly the best decision I've made. Britain is a grim, awful place.

Cambridge is too expensive. It's a student town and they take advantage of it

Wales is fairly cheap

Hmm. Never even thought of that.

You give me hope, user. One day I will make the jump.

Or become members of ISIS.

North/North East.

No immigrants and lots of country. (Even more so if you go to Scotland,)
Just as long as you don't mind the occasional chavs and the shitty accents.

bath is pretty nice

Googling that now.

> cheap
> England
> not a shithole

pick two

The south is a shithole tho and the north is hit and miss. North east puts you close to Liverpool and Manchester tho.

Right. From what I've seen of Liverpool it looks awful. Scallies everywhere...

it seems all brits who join ISIS are gingers?

If you want to live in a decent area, it's not cheap. The current UK housing crisis due to mass sandnigger immigration really drove those housing prices up unfortunately. But DO NOT GO to London either. Place aint even 50% British White now.

Wales isn't the best option to be honest. I'm in Flintshire (North Wales) and rent for my 3 bedroom semi detached is basically £500 per month. You can find places for about £300 per month in Shotton/Queens Ferry but as you said no shit holes these locations won't be an option.

That's the crazy gene. All gingers have it.

It's obviously the most excellent city in the world, Manchester! Far enough north to be fairly cheap, not north enough to be filled with ladies that look like men

Yeah fuck London. I lived there before it got that bad but even then it was way too expensive even in the dodgy area I was in. Not worth it.

I'm in the south 20 miles from cardiff and pay £325 a month for a 3 bed

Relocated from Manchester where the same house would cost £600+

Thanks for the info. Haven't heard of that place. I'll google it.

Leeds, get a council flat or some shit.

Outskirts of Edinburgh.

>Leeds, get a council flat or some shit.
fucking peasant

Isle of Man

Man, I really don't want the SNP leading us anymore. they don't give a fuck about anything other than the separation of the UK

That wouldn't be so bad. I was looking at Brighton at first and was put off by the cost of living and overflowing faggotry and AIDS.

fuck...
I pay $1200 (£940) for a 1 bedroom flat in West LA, just to live in a non immigrant section of Los Angeles, not the fanciest, but safe

fuck

Nope. Try Wales instead

Where do you live now?

How much can you afford to pay?

i went there twice in the past for the tt and i love the place,im hoping eventually to end up there in my old age

I live in Toronto Canada. Got lucky and have a 500 dollar a month apartment here. But long story short some land my family has in England is selling, parents are moving back there and if I stay I'll be the only one left in my family here in Toronto which I'd find weird. I'll be getting a nice chunk of money from the land but I want to keep my expenses as low as I can.

south west isnt too good as well. Between city folk buying 2nd homes and old people moving down here to retire the people born here are getting priced out their own villages and towns. That's if you want to live in a place with shitty infrastructure

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing, i live in Santa Cruz and a studio apt here is at the very least $1000 a month.

when it comes to faggotry, as long as it is not loudly overflowing, adn you are not trying to fuck each other, they actually make good neighbors, they keep tidy households and such. as long as they understand that you do not want to fuck them

I'd stay in canada tbh
Vancouver looks good

True I guess. Better them than a bunch of sandniggers anyway.

Vancouver is way too expensive and full of really annoying hippies who think they're morally superior to everyone. I'd hate it there.

I live in Lincoln. Nice and decently priced above the railway, cheap and poverty below it. Just stay above the railway and you'll be fine. No sandniggers. Only students and old people

Nice. I'll check that out. The more I think of it the more I come to the conclusion that major cities are overrated. It's all the same cosmopolitain bullshit in all of them. Starbucks here Starbucks there and really no cohesive culture or sense of community.

Spent the first 30 years of my life in Britain. It is honestly an awful place to live.

I was wondering if it was just me. Lived there in my pre teens and hated it with a passion. I thought maybe it was just pubescent angst or something.

They are the best of a bad bunch
Only ones that will fight for Scotland
Independence can only be a good thing i think

No, the place is just awful. The weather is damp and dreary, the cities are bleak, everything is cramped and expensive, wages are low, attitudes are terrible, etc.

It is a grim, awful place and I have no intention of going back.

That's what I always told myself. I think I actually kissed the ground when I came back here. And going to school there was absolutely shit the way the kids were made me think I was starting to understand why so many people hate the English. What a bunch of utter knobs.

Wingerworth/Tupton and other villages just off of Chesterfield. Very cheap and also peaceful, natural and close to Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham. Ideal really

They have a "crabs in a bucket" mentality, where they feel they must tear anyone who rises above them or achieves success down. Forgot to mention the absolutely mental taxes and the suffocating regulations as well. If you earn over 32k you are paying a 40% marginal income tax (plus a 19% sales tax and many others).

I remember that well. "Oh you think you're all facking better than us reading a facking book then?" "Why should I read something someone else has facking written?" Quotes from my redneck family in sussex. They're like niggers.