Girlfriend and i just got done watching this. we both loved it

girlfriend and i just got done watching this. we both loved it.

what else should we watch? we tried person of interest a while back but gave up after episode 12 or so because it was just so fucking predictable and boring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7HN8hA_9n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GF

how I watched person of interest is that I literally just skipped every episode without Amy Acker in it since those were all the episodes that continued the overarching plot and werent just case of the week bs

The Goonies
The Thing
Big Trouble in Little China

Just repeatedly marathon Seinfeld, Fraiser, and Cheers like I do with my imaginary gf.

If you haven't watched LOST I can't think of a better show I'd rather watch with someone you care about. Don't binge it straight through. Theorize with each other

i kinda wanna do that but i think my girlfriend has totally lost interest at this point. it's just not a great show in season 1.

those are all movies i've seen that are similar, but looking for good TV shows in general.

i've already watched lost and it's the biggest crock of shit. awful, awful show.

how is better call saul? i've watched all of BB and loved it. my gf only watched parts of BB. do you need to watch BB to appreciate BCS?

Ah you're a pleb, never mind then. Walking dead or game of thrones perhaps

i don't like TWD or GoT (though TWD s1 was okay).

anyone? i heard hannibal was good. does it end well even though it got cancelled?

Eh
It's kind of boring honestly

twin peaks

make your own decisions nigger

>LOST fan trying to belittle someone else as a pleb

l m a o f a m

That show was the Game of Thrones of its day - uninteresting shlock that appealed to normies.

This, but only watch season 1, and the last episode of season 2

Nah, you gotta watch all of Season 2, even the shitty episodes.

Watch Twin Peaks.

already watched it

too bad

ok Sup Forums, fargo or the americans?

fargo

thanks

Fargo

>what else should we watch?
your back
youtube.com/watch?v=S7HN8hA_9n0

reposting this

>stuff to watch if you liked Stranger Things:

>80s kids adventures/thrillers/horror / kids-on-bikes / suburbcore / Speilberg/King-core:
ET, Goonies, IT, Stand By Me, Gremlins, The Explorers, Flight of the Navigator, Never Ending Story, Super 8, Cloak and Dagger

>altered/alternate reality, body horror, Lovecraftian:
The Thing, Videodrome, Possession, Invasion of the Bodysnatchers (1978), Hellraiser I & II, In the Mouth of Madness, Naked Lunch, The Blob (50s or 80s), The Fly (1986), Crash (1996), Dead Ringers

>psychic / New Age-y stuff:
Firestarter, Poltergeist, Escape from Witch Mountain, Altered States, Carrie, The Fury, Scanners, Close Encounters, Don't Look Now, The Psychic, The Dead Zone, The Shining, Boardinghouse, Phenomena, The Visitor, Beyond the Black Rainbow, Watcher in the Woods

>synthcore / vibes:
Thief, Firestarter, The Keep, Tenebre, Wavelength (1983), Beyond the Black Rainbow, Blade Runner, Drive, The Fog, The Neon Demon, A Clockwork Orange, Escape from NY, Dawn of the Dead (1978), Enter the Void, The Beyond, Deep Red, Berberian Sound Studio, Sorcerer, Halloween, Spring Breakers, Mulholland Drive, Manhunter, Liquid Sky, Only God Forgives, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, The Hunger, Body Double, Suspiria

>tv series:
The X Files, Twin Peaks, The Wonder Years, True Detective, The Twilight Zone, Tales from the Crypt, Tales from the Darkside, The Outer Limits, Children of the Stones, Sapphire and Steel, The Stone Tape, The Tomorrow People, Chocky, Into the Labyrinth, The Omega Factor, Penda's Fen, The Dark Secret of Harvest Home, Crowhaven Farm, Under the Mountain, The Third Eye, Ace of Wands, The Owl Service, Shadows

Just finished Stranger Things. What a piece of garbage. The 80s style was cool, but the story was drawn out, predictable, and boring. 11 annoyed the shit out of my, and Whinoda Ryder was insane.