Britfags, how will you be voting on June 8th?

Britfags, how will you be voting on June 8th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDrBpkIubqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

voting abroad for lib dem

I'm voting remain this time.

UKIP

Tory
We need a strong single government.

I voted UKIP last time but our shitty backwards electoral system made that pointless. 4mn votes=1 seat. SNP got 1mn votes and 56 seats. Proof we need PR system. Under PR UKIP would be 3rd largest party.

Tories aren't really any better than Labour lad

Doesn't matter, Peter Lilley is going to win comfortably here.

Greens - Solely because they have said they will consider 3 day weekends

Voting for tory will only make sure the backwards electoral system stays

kek why are you voting conservative if you want change the voting system?

UKIP
just kill yourself, retard.
They are also irrelevant now

get a load of this cunt

I'd rather play it safe and vote Tory to stop Labour getting any control.

I think we can assume all UKIP voters will accept that mission is complete and vote Tory instead. I know I will.

I'll probably vote labour because May doesn't even want to debate. what a fucking coward

I'm voting for the old lady who keeps saying she won't do a thing and then asks us to trust her when she does that exact thing. That's the kind of person you can trust.

all UKIP supporters should just kill themselves

Voting Tory, easy

>coward
lol why would she need to debate, she's 68 points ahead in opinion polling and predicted to bring labour one of its worst losses for a century. Bitch can just sit back and wank for 6 weeks and walk away with a landslide

Hello boys, can I count on your vote?

hahaha you fag

well if she's gonna win what does she have to lose in a debate?

Why do we need a strong single government? So they can dismantle public services more effectively? So they can negotiate a better deal with a much larger trade block who literally exist so they have a stronger negotiating position than any single nation? So they can squeeze us harder when the long term impact of a weak dollar starts to hit the average person? I'm not seeing a shit load of upside myself.

not sure, im in between green or labour. i hate tory scum

Lazy cunt

labour
voting tory because you don't like Jeremy Corbyn is like burning down your house because you donr like the curtains

3edgy5me, dont slit your wrists

Even though Cameron was from an Eton-Daddy's money-pig fucking background at least he had charisma during PM's questions.
May is like a head teacher....creepy

UKIP.

shit man you consider "i hate tory scum" edgy?

welcome to Sup Forums lad

I'd vote green, except they've still got their idiotic no nuclear power policy. Maybe lib dem. Can at least say I tried to stop brexit.

UKIP

anybody voting BNP?

if so why?

single government? as apposed to another coalition, I don't think that'll be happening, son.
Get your head out your mum's cunt.

She has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Why would she bother?

She knows she doesn't have to try to appeal to the public, or even pay attention to any of the things the people voting for her care about. All a debate would do is make that more obvious, making her weaker amongst her own party, which is really the only thing that matters to her right now.

The addition of scum made I think pretty edgy.

im not going to vote

seriously fuck politicians its just a job for them none of them care about the people. its all just a power struggle.

>juding a politician on their personality instead of their policies
Are you sure you aren't american?

how is that edge. You're just desperate to parrot phrases.

And that's how they stay in power. They're not going to start paying attention to any of the things you care about because you've checked yourself out of the equation.

You'd rather the pakis keep building fucking mosques would you?

>made I think pretty edgy.

stay in school kid, you know this is a 18+ board right?

Better the Turkish mosque than the Christian cross.

tories dont give a toss about mosque building. what is your point?

Liberal Democrat.

whichever gives the best chance in my area for that clueless cunt to fail

this guy gets it regardless of who comes into power they will still build mosques cook their smelly food and blow craters into our cities

Cons, just want out of the EU. Fuck Europe, fuck the rest of the world, I just want to be able to blame British cunts for everything being shit.

c'mon idiot that's not what I wrote.
I agree with you, perceived personality is how retards vote, but I mean you're a more effective PM if you have charisma.
Cameron would be asked a tough question on Wednesday in the commons and could divert attention with humor. May stutters and grasps at contrived arguments. Her go to move is to blame Labour for stuff they done almost a decade ago.

all those things you mentioned would be easier to do to us if there was a divided parliament and weak govt. majority.

>charisma

kek what?

tories will be building many times more with their new friends from turkey

why are racists so fucking stupid?

dumbest analogy ever

'Pakis' don't build mosques you fucking inbred, I'd like all the close minded sheep like yourself to leave rather than them

tory scum is a common phrase though.
They are scum, austerity for the disabled while sucking bankers cocks

This. The last time anyone beat a tory in my district was a member of the Whig party. He ignores everything his constituents actually care about because it doesn't matter. His fat ass will be in that seat until they carry him out.

think he was referring to voting green you hippy cunt.

and how the fuck are the Tories gonna stop Mosque building, not that it's a fucking problem to begin with

You're saying it would be easier for a parliament to enact it's policies if they don't have a majority?

I don't think you know how this works.

This dude has done a better job opposing the Tories than the entire Labour party.

the ultimate irony on the stupid racists voting brexit for this reason is this

hope you enjoy less german and french immigrants and more from pakistan and turkey

well I hate Cameron and his background and everything he represents, but you're foolish if don't think he had that in the commons.

agreed. thats why im voting labour. Blair was a fucking disaster but Corbyn has hope.

if you read his reply he was not referring to voting green party.

>that feeling when a hippy cunt has more common sense than you kek

for an external government to strong arm us yes - which is what was said.

not really though

Die in a pool of shit, Mohammed

maybe he doesn't give enough of a fuck to see all the replies

Last time a checked the leader of a political party has a big influence in the policies of said party.

I'll be voting conservative. Which coming from the north west is not something I though I would ever do. However they're the only ones with any sort of coherent strategy.

Labour lost any chance of my vote when they started talking about retaining the triple lock pensions, which in my view is unfair when working people may get less of a pay rise, not to mention it's unsustainable in the long term.

Then the shadow chancellor starts talking about targeting the 'rich' with extra taxes, rich being someone who earns above £70k (lol). I mean I earn about £40k now, so don't fall into that category, however I do aim to reach that level within 5 yrs or so. Why should I be penalised for being inspirational?

Just typical labour "we are going to protect the NHS, pensioners, benefits, etc, etc". Oh okay, were will the money come from? "Errrmmmmm........."

Would have voted lib dems, but not voting for them again after the student loans fiasco.

Blair was elected 3 times he was one of the most popular PMs, regardless of what I thought of him

Conservative as always, Corbyn is a leftie dickhead and the lib dems are irrelevant

kek you know it's true

nice thread, MI5

take their cock out of your arse

And this is why politicians give everything to old people and shaft the young.

Old people actually vote.

but surely making decisions that are best for people in general is beneficial for everyone? why don't parties just state what they believe are the objectively best solutions to our problems in simple English and then use scientific processes and consult experts until they find an answer. why the fuck do i need to ensure my voice is heard if i exist inside the system that the government is supposed to maintain

Eat shit peasant

blair was before my time, looking back i have no idea why he was elected so many times. not every liberal to start two wars kek

then fuck off replying then cunt

This better be bait you fucking paki loving liberal cunt

Really he as though.

Unless you're one of these Corbynistas who think consistently voting with the Tories to destroy the country is 'opposing'

youtube.com/watch?v=FDrBpkIubqg

kek

exactly and i refuse to partake in a system where the victor's only goal was to be put in power and stay in power instead of improving quality of life for people

>before your time
so you admit you don't know what you're talking about.

That was amongst the things I said. You'll note your use of the word "all"? I took that to mean that you meant "all" as opposed to the lesser used meaning of the word, to mean "not all".

And no, they will strong arm us either way because that is, again, what they exist to do. We used to be part of that strong arming and benefit from it. And now we're on the outside, we're going to get bent over and reamed whether we try to stand up or not. The idea that May and her band of merry men will somehow get anything from this if only they could agree on a plan is a complete fantasy.

Dont worry the nig nogs the rest of you traitor paki loving cunts bring in will do eventually when you suck their pig fucking cocks while they establish islamic law here.

Imagine the epic lolz if this actually happened.

Can we make this happen? It'll be hilarious seeing the OAP's riot on behalf of Farage.

I'm comfortably middle class and university educated.
You genuinely sound stupid.

don't throw your vote at the tories just cos our messed up system.

twat

Tory because there are no Libertarians.

>preemptively fucking yourself
great plan genius

Lib Dems. Fuck the Tories, fuck the inept Corbyn and the rest of his mates. Lib Dems are the only sane choice in town.

Yep. Center ground is the only way labour has and can win elections.

I'm going to vote for the Conservatives so as to give May a decent majority in the house and give her a mandate from the people to get the best deal out of those wankers in Europe.

Comfortably middle class? oh yeah I get it, the same faux middle class nightmare a lot of dullards live in, akin to fantasy island, toser

*sigh*
why u got to jump to conclusions nigga.
>he as though
he's not. He's good on question time, but he doesn't get a look in and his party has less seats than the SNP so they don't have much of a voice

I'll vote for them if they scrap my student debt.

Because there are people involved. Which means it's messy. Experts disagree and scientifically testing everything when things change as rapidly they do would be futile at best, and often unethical (would you want your kid taking part in an education trial that was founded on the idea that one group would get a worse education? no one would)

And you need your voice to be heard because this is where we get when it's not. Look at the state of this shit. Politics has always been a corrupt and rigged system, but if you hand it all over to the people too ignorant or stupid to see the problems? This is what you get.

/whichever is killing to make Kekistan great again.
Shadilay

>68 points ahead
21 points in voting intentions. Which granted is still huge

You're a fucking idiot. You complain about being shit on but do nothing in your power about it. I don't feel sorry for you at all

>coming from a young labour voter