Le "grunge is loony sadmen" men

>le "grunge is loony sadmen" men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT-4SgBfCmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HOW MENI SPECIAL PEOPLE CHAIIIIIYNGE
>HOW MENI LAVES ARE LIVIN STRIIIIYNGE
>WEH WUH YOU WHILE WEEE WERE GETTIN HIGH?
>SLOWLY WALKIN DAUN THE HAAALLL
>FASTA THEEEEN A CENNANBAAALL
>WEH WUH YOU WHILE WEEE WERE GETTIN HIGH?
>SOMEDIY YOU WILL FIND MEEEE CAUGHT BINEEEETH THE LANDSLI-IIII-DE
>IN A CHAMPAIYNE SOOPANOVER IN THE SKY
>A CHAMPAIYNE SOOPANOVA, A CHAMPIYNE SOOPANOVER IN THE SKY

What did they mean by this?

Grunde is "gay"

you gotta roll with it

How the fuck can you walk slowly down a hall faster than a cannonball? Fuck you Noel I demand answers. Also this song is shit because I've heard it too many times.

its like the british invasion of the sixties but with less talent and all of the inflated hype!

Bumping for answers

AN I TEL YOU WOT, THESE FUCKIN MERICAN AWTISTS TALKING BOUT DEATHS N STUFF
THATS A BLOODY ISNT IT
ITS ALL BULLSHIT WOULDNT U SAY
LIFE IS FOOKING PRECIOUS AND THESE FOCKERS TALKING BOUT DEATH
WE WE ARENT LIKE THAT THATS WE DONT NEED THAT BLOODY MESS HERE
LIFE IS FOOKING GRATE MANE YOU KNOW
WAKING UP IS THE BEST FEELIN ISNT IT
IS LIKE NOTHING LIKE SOME CRISPS IN THE MORNING FOOKING HELL AMERICAN BAGS ARE BIG ARNT THEY? NOTHING LIKE SOME CRISPSPS

im pretty sure that line is about being high.

so deep it gets me thinkin evrytiem

where were u while we were getting high?

‘Yih naw, da oone fing dhat’s stoppin it being a classic is de ridiculous lyrics.’ End oi went: ‘Wootdoo yoo mean bi dat?’ End hi sed: ‘Well, 'Slawly wolkin daun da hall / Fasta den a cennonball’ – wassat min?‘ End oi went: 'Oi don’t fooking naw. Boot ah yih tellin mi, wen yoo’ve gawt 60,000 piple singin it, dey don’t naw whoot it miyns? It mins soomefin diffrint too evry oone oof dhem.’

"Hi yoosed too tek aboot 20 minits too goo daun dhe holl. End den oi cooldn’t fink oof enithin dhat rahmed wif ‘hall’ apaht froom ‘cennonball’. soo oi rawt 'Slawly wolkin daun da hall / Fasta den a cennonball' end piple wih lak, 'Wauw, foock, man'."

I actually really admire oasis. The Gallagher brothers grew up very working class with no hope or future ahead for them, they came from a single mother family who had to kick out an abusive violent father that had deep lasting damage on them, without music their only hope was to be a builder or manual labourer the rest of their lives. Instead of being whiny little self indulgent losers like all the grunge artists, singing about how sad they were and shooting up heroin and all dying from suicide or heron they were hugely optimistic and made music about enjoying life, being optimistic and believing you could achieve anything despite growing up in a situation where things weren't possible or happy. What's great is they achieved all their dreams further than possibly expected. They were a group of working class lads who decided we're going to rule the world and be rock stars, came from absolutely nothing, no connections they just had immense spirit and wrote incredibly good songs and made it. All the people saying they're a one hit wonder are ignorant Americans, they're a very British band that don't really translate that well and over here they are literally one of the biggest bands there has ever been and they have countless massive hits that are still well known and enjoyed and played and sang along to the country over. Watch the film supersonic even if you're not a fan it's very insightful and inspiring.

test

>how many special people change, how many lives are living strange?
is about divorced parents having new partners/families from the perspective of a child. I actually think this is a great line.

It was written while high

ftfy

You honestly expect anybody to read that shit you just posted?

And none were really popular in outside UK and the States

In fact including the States is already a stretch

YOU GOTTA TAEKE YOUR TAIME
YOU GOTTA SAI WHAT YOU SAI
DOUNT LE' ANYBADY GET IN YOU WAI

SOTY coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=nT-4SgBfCmk