Are males obsolete in 2017?

Are males obsolete in 2017?

If you're not born as a girl, then you'll never experience life to its full potential.

lol nice one. This was probably written by a libtard nu-male so sorry to say, but you're wrong.

>Bringing politics into the discussion to prove someone wrong
I'm talking about quality of life, and deep down inside you know its true.

Explain what is full potential life.

then explain. Women deal with periods, cramps, you have to be the one to give birth, you're the most judged gender on the face of this planet. if you look like you didnt try hard enough you're fucked, if you look like you try too hard you're fucked. if you're tits are too small you're fucked, if you're tits are too big you're fucked. men dont give a fuck, we just do us, live our lives, and thats it.

plus, i can piss whenever wherever i want without making a gigantic fucking mess.

boy or girl makes no difference, you've just gotta be black or muslim

sure but girls are gross and dumb

>if you look like you didnt try hard enough you're fucked, if you look like you try too hard you're fucked.
False

>if you're tits are too small you're fucked, if you're tits are too big you're fucked.
Nope

No, being a fat 45 year old virgin you will never experience life to its full potential.

I wish I could be a girl, would probably be a lesbian.

>If you're not born as an attractive girl, then you'll never experience life to its full potential.

ftfy

I'd rather be an ugly dude than an ugly woman tbqh.

yeh it sucks I don't have costant mood swings based on my hormons or blood comming out o my dick

I also wish sex could be painful in some cases and that It literally woulnd't matter i'f I'm smart or nice or even rich if I don't have the looks

wish I was a grill tbqh

again, you're not explaining you're reasoning. You're just stuck in your ways because you cant defend what you're saying.

even the ugliest of girls can get laid whenever they want, and date guys above their league.

Being a guys is better as stated no pregnancy or periods.

All you have to do is identify as fluid gender/sexuality bada-bing bada-boom you've got the best of both worlds; sweet sweet patriarchy with all that lgbtq+ underdog sympathy

>never getting my dick stepped on because I don't have a dick (pic is me)

nah thanks

>more gender bullshit
fuck off jew

>I get to have a penis
>I get to be stronger
>I get to fuck vaginas with my penis
>I don't have to care that much about looks or whatever
>etc

The society has close to no expectations for women. You can be autistic, be a female neet, have missing limbs, small/big tits and guys will still be all over you.

Again, the only downside are pregnancies, but even that isn't really as bad as you think it is.

The truth is, Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans

Is this you?

lol that's stupid

again, you're not proving anything, you're giving me your opinion, not facts. and society DOES have expectations. because your "LOVE" "PEACE" hippie friends except everyone and everything because "thats how they feel" doesn't mean society as a whole holds no expectations for you.

and who would be all over someone whose handicapped? if were young, I dont wanna marry you if you're already confined to a wheelchair in your 20's. sorry, not gonna happen.

I'm not convinced. Generally I see the other way around, where some fat neckbeard managed to get a qt3.14 gf because they were confident or passionate or some shit. Meanwhile, fat ugly bitches have to date black dudes out of desperation.

It's average black male in it's natural habitat

he looks like a tour guide or something

>you'll never experience the joy of being a white girl while being blacked for the first time

Did read this somewhere else and i find this true, as a woman, even if you are a complete fuckup, you can still set up shop in a mans life.

Think of it this way: An ugly fat woman can easily have sex with 1000 men, while an ugly fat guy will remain a virgin and even be lucky if a prostitute wants to fuck him. Hence why most girls lose their virginity earlier than males.

You have to be extremely blind to not see that women are in full control over dating / sex in our society, and are able to pick and choose guys way above their league.
They're also set for life whether they have an education or no education, as males are willing to take care of female neets below their status, while a guy without an education is considered a loser.

>Females are privileged in court
>Females gets a lower prison sentence than males
>They're more likely to win the kids after a divorce
>You'll get higher paying jobs and be hired over more qualified males competing against you because of affirmative action and companies wanting to be seen as diverse.
>An overwhelming amount of money in our society is spent by women
and the list goes on and on. There are no expectations, just be born as a female and you're set for life. Guys will either take care of you, or the society will. There is no losing.

yeah but that's not a good case for women
that makes me not want to be a woman at all

Shut the fuck up and go make me a sandwich..... bitch