GIRL PROBLEMS...

GIRL PROBLEMS? OP IS A FUCKING LEGEND AND WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS FOR FUCKING FREE GET IN THIS THREAD IM GONNA TURN YOUR PROBLEM INTO AN ANSWER NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do i bring my waifu to laifu?

Hang out with a girl best friend all the time. She hates her BF and is breaking up with him when her lease ends. How to I lock that shit down.

You already have user, you already have.

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
WATCH THIS CRINGY SHIT AND SEE THE LIGHT

I live in the middle of nowhere. and i need to get laid. fast

what do?

step 1
Find a waifu

WHEN SHE BREAKS UP WITH HER CUCK BOYFRIEND YOU GOTTA ASK HER OUT ON A DATE IF SHE DENIES ITS HER LOSS IF NOT THAN YOU GOT FREE PUSSY SON

shit advice brah

MAKE SURE YOU GO TO SOCIAL PLACES WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS THEN MAKE SOME FUCKING FRIENDS OR DOWNLOAD TINDER AND DONT BE A TRYHARDING FUCK

THAT CUCK WASNT OP

how to scrach her from the wall?

>scrach
ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC?

I went on a couple dates with a girl, it got really romantic real quick; like holding hands the whole time, resting our heads on each other, etc. we even openly talked about how much we liked each other.
On our second date she stayed the night at my place, we didn't have sex cause she said she wanted to wait a bit so we cuddled and kissed the whole time.

Anyway in the morning she kisses me goodbye. When she gets back to her place she texts me that she doesnt think we should continue dating.

I still like her, what did I do wrong and what should I do?

HOW DO I GET EASY PUSSY?

OP HERE
she agreed to stay over at your place, that means she was down to FUCK you. If you had the right setting you coulda tapped it. Ask her out for another date, if she agrees to go with you make sure you get the setting right this time and dont pussy out on escalating the interaction

FIND A SLUTTY LOOKING GIRL AND OFFER HER DRINKS UNTILL SHE CANT REFUSE YOUR DICK

GOOD LOOKS BRO

IF YOURE UGLY EITHER BE WELL DRESSED AND CONFIDENT OR BE RICH GL NIGGER

trips confirm this

My wife likes it if I play with her asshole during sex, but is only in the mood for full-on anal a few times every year. I want to pound that brown eye at least once a week. Advise me, OP.