Celeb thread: stop the useless struggle for slave freedom and kiss ari's bum!

Celeb thread: stop the useless struggle for slave freedom and kiss ari's bum!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ceVpDjYd4k
rabb.it/Raviolipasta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't have to tell me twice to submit to Ari.

niggers tongue bella thornes anus

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

mature edition?

>fat ugly sow

Hey edgelord, what's up?

Hnnnnggggg

hmmm lewd

Forever worshiping Queen Katy.

I wish someone would Selena her, tbh

more cheddar?

>s sss sttt tttttttt stutttter fag

youtube.com/watch?v=1ceVpDjYd4k

mmmmm

Katy room stiil going
rabb.it/Raviolipasta

post danielle bregoli please

Emma Watson
Shailene Woodley
Alice Eve

And now I have an erection...

jesus i wanna be such a cumrag for her

join us

I want her to shit in my mouth.

holy latina fuck

more camembert?

all of ari's boys
sit on the ground,
looking at her bum
while she twitches her hair,
holding all the cards!

from earlier today in miami

biel?

requesting alice eve

Perfection

A-rod pounded that old lady sweaty pussy shortly thereafter

He's a known faggot, just looking for a beard.

moar mozzarella?

I'd suck his dick if JLo watched.

I do

oh yeah?

ok we both do then

got this rare cara pic with her brother

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I'd love to have her humiliate me and hold my head down until I choke.

damn so hot

Why would I submit to a girl who wears clothes? Tell her to get naked then we'll talk about some submission.

cum-guzzling faggot detected

contribute then fag

Yes!please! someone shit in his mouth.freak of nature."sad"

>caracokehead

now who is the faggot

still you

nigger

Watch out fellows the security guy is giving you the fuck me look

tell little baby all the tricks
to empty on you her bum!

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

Does she realize hoe many people die every year from that, growing, transporting it and the Od'ing?

Beautiul Alice

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

a tiny fraction of those who die from alcohol related deaths

moar gouda?

no, sorry

who?

Last one unless people want more

rose byrne

my sad-fu

nope, nobody wants more but if you samefag reply to yourself asking for more it will give you an excuse to do so

mmm you want her user?

Nah I'm not gonna be lame. That's why I asked. Unlike most I'm not here to ruin other people's fun.

i´ll kake kerr

i just want her to cheer up

Not sure who to post

Alright then

gal gadot pls

lol why do you have a christian serratos folder

gammy's tits