HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS FUCKING BIRTHMARK ON MY DICK...

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS FUCKING BIRTHMARK ON MY DICK? I have a girl coming over next Friday who will probably want to give some suck

She's not going to reject you based on a small birthmark on your cock. Be confident.

BRO I HAVE A FRECKLE ON THE SAME SPOT ON MY COCK BITCHES LOVE IT.

Can't get rid of a birthmark user.
Best thing you can do is to paint your dick the same color as the birthmark so she doesn't notice it.

You have the cock of a 12 year old girl

BRO I ALSO HAVE ONE WTF

If you really wanna make a difference, fucking shave faggot

Phenomenal advice.

It's not like it's an std or something. If the girl has a problem with it, SHE is the problem, NOT your dick.

Just cut it off...

Not as bad in boner form I suppose. Still it needs to go I'll fucking cut it off in this thread if you want. Just walk me through the procedure

It actually looks a little like a genital wart because it is raised.

Anons saying you can't do anything about it, that's not true. You can get it removed through a surgeon but there will be a scar. It would be easier for you to get an STD screening/test and have the results so you can prove you don't have HPV

Have you tried fire?

funny how it's always "next" friday. u also have an ugly dick bro

If you put it in her ass first, you'll create the illusion that it's shit and she failed to clean up properly. This will put the power in your hands and turn the tables.

YES!!!

take a knife (any blade will do) and simply shave it off. or if u wanna be a pussy, get some string, lift the skin, tie it off, wait an hour for it to turn white and die and lance that shit off with the same knife u tried to shave it off with but failed

please op. ull be screenshotted for sure

Hold up. Preparing

cmon op! bring the thunder

lmao u gonna fuck it up more if u cut it off but go for it faggot

Are you cut?

Very important question before i start. Should I get erect, I mean it makes sense since increased surface area and stuff

If she's up to suck you trust me, she won't give a single fuck, absolutely none.

why you pulling your balls like this?

no. u definitely wanna be flaccid. if u get erect there will be a lot more blood and less loose skin. i mean, bonus points if u can do it hard, but i wouldnt

you should post a pic including your body first, so we can see, how big it is relative to your total size. Can't tell if potentially fatal birth mark or not, need to see more

ive had the procedure done before, the two examples i gave you are literally how its done. 99% of the time it can be done at home, like in this instance (only when they need to dig in does it need to be done in a medical setting)

Not unless you want blood squirting like a busted hydrant..

nice dubs.
personal fetish. I like when bitches grab them hard.

he has a short dick and he wants to make it look bigger

Irrelevant

part of me is a decent human being
the other part of me hopes, he does not get hard in the process of cutting.

Here fucking goes my legs won't quit shaking

its not gonna squirt u retard. hed have to cut in stupid deep to hit the veins. only thinghes cutting is loose skin

freckles can be bleached manually with lemon juice over a period of time like a month though I'm not sure you want to put that near your dick.

ull be fine op. keep posting pics

then there will just be a scar there instead....

dont be nervous. havent done it to my dick, but ive sliced moles/ birthmarks off before. no scar unless it was big

She wont even notice the thing. Cut it off anyway, I want to see this.

not when its that size. god damn ur all little girls abt this. theres been plenty of cut threads where ppl have gone fucking ridiculous and all u cucks do is talk about how horny it makes u

Leave it alone and stop being an insecure vagina.

Fucking tell her to lick it. Have some confidence.

What the fuck happened to a man just being himself without feeling the need to be a little bitch?

Scratched off a birthmark from my arm once. Just hope it heals off fast enough.

Genital birthmark thread?

I had a small spot like that on my face for a long time. Took a razorblade and cut it out. It's only the very top layer of skin just take it off if it bothers you so much you fucking girl

Go on

cmon op. its time to deliver

JEW IT

the guy is literally cutting of his dick. give him more than 5 mins

Who cares about the birthmark shave your balls and take a shower

I've accidentally cut myself before while hard, it will squirt you fuckhead.

can you imagine fucking a girl with an open wound on your dick? wow

Check em

kek

op she wont give a shit

Not even close check this

learn to read douche. i said not to do it while erect

pathetic

I have ripped my frenulum during sex and that just bled a ton, didn't squirt.

Chekem

cmon op, im getting old here

this

Check em you coons

still not on my level, checkem

HOW ABOUT LET THE OLD MAN TEACH YOU A THING OR TWO KIDDO

checked nd keked

Observed

checkedd

OP here after putting the blade in slightly and feeling a horrible rush of pain I realised it's probably not a good idea to cut off a part of my dick without anesthetic for 100s to see online. Goodbye and I'm sorry. My ducks bleeding a bit if you want a picture of that

This is now a dubs thread

OP finally admited to being a faggot

consolation prize... if it makes u feel better i was the fag telling u what to do and ive never cut myself nor do i have any medical training or experience

fucking cuck fagoot

>?

post it you gay lord

Never make a thread on here again unless there is a payoff

Wow

Eat the beak shaving OP, it's the least you can do after that disappointment.

wtf