Hey guys, I need some support. I dropped out of college to make vlogs, and it's all I have. However...

Hey guys, I need some support. I dropped out of college to make vlogs, and it's all I have. However, right now I'm lacking views and some trolls have been ruining my videos. Can you help me out by checking out my videos?

Here's my latest one
youtu.be/DmHRj_HBcf4

And here's my channel
youtube.com/user/ObsoleteGT

thanks guys

KYS faggot

Haters please go

How do we know this is actually you??????

get a job loser

got to take my word bro, I don't want to expose myself on here
fuck off jealous hater

This is trash. Why do vlogers think anyone gives a shit about about the boring shit you do all day. Your life looks bring as hell.

please tell me this isn't real.

Btw, you're a faggot anyway

so many jealous haters here...

>Still using hater as an offensive word
>Vlogger

You Dropped out of College for this?

Lmao, another goddamned faggot processed. Good work CIA.

Check out my school video to see why I dropped out bro
What the fuck are you talking about?

>dropped out of college to make vlogs
If this isn't bait you're fucking retarded.

lmao using the word 'hater' to hide from the truth, how pathetic.

Really hope this isn't actually true, cause if so that's just fucking sad. Nobody cares about Vloggers anymore, especially if they're this bland and generic. Get a life.

fuck off cunt, kill yourself

What's with all the non-believers here? This is my life, it's what I like to do. If you're going to spread hate, fuck off

This is not a good place to ask for help. I recommend you to leave. You'll only get "kys" and "fag". Good luck with the vlogs!

what do you recommend Sup Forumsro?

>pic related is OP in the future

fuck you

Are you mentally challenged? Trying to start a youtube channel in today's youtube climate is absolutely absurd! Unless you bring something extremely unique to the table you're not going to get off the ground.

>You fucked yourself OP

Firstly family and friends. Best publicity is world of mouth. A single view could turn into ten views and so on. I don't like spam tbh. If your content is good, you'll find they way to success. GL!

>jealous hater
because i'm sure he's jealous about not starving.

fuck you
already tried that though. I don't have a lot of friends and my family disapproves...

more like jealous of my future stardom

Well then maybe you should go back to college and quit being up your own ass so far you can't hear reason. I was trying to run a start up with some other people for 2 years before I figured out how insane it all was and left. word of advice, don't let yourself starve over this shit.

I'm not going to starve, my parents will support me

You're probably being spammed by trolls because you're advertising your bullshit to trolls on Sup Forums, retard.

You're sharing this guy's videos & pretending to be him to get more people to spam. Who are you trying to fool with this b8 m8?

>"fuck you"
Really? Are you really that far down the rabbit hole that you unable to face your own reality? You've royally fucked yourself over Op. You need to face the facts and fix your shit before you end up in a gutter somewhere.

Why didnt you make as side thing VLogs and stayed in college/had a proper job ?
I call bait.

it's not b8, I'm just spreading awareness
Fuck you
watch my college video

oh well, you let me know when vlogs become a thing again. Good luck Op you're gonna need it.

i don't need luck, I'm blessed

>don't want to expose yourself
if it is you then you've already posted your face on the internet what do you mean

don't need to associate myself with Sup Forums,fam might find out..

How do you only have 500 subs?

I'm new. That's why I'm posting here XD

I bet he trolled himself for attention and now he wants help so he can get more attention.