I don't tip pizza delivery drivers...

I don't tip pizza delivery drivers. They already get an hourly wage and I am in no way obligated to give them extra money for doing their job. Does this make me a dick?

Pic unrelated.

Fuark tips. I work at a hospital saving lives and I don't get anything. Guy brings you a pizza and all of a sudden he DESERVES a tip. Faurk that poor fool. Ain't my responsibility to help out poor people. Is it?

Oh another tipping topic. Not tipping is fine, I don't do it either. But bragging about not tipping is retarded

This

I'm not bragging, I don't care one way or the other. I was just wondering if not tipping makes me an asshole.

Ordered pizza yesterday, guy said 45 minutes, it got there in 15. Tipped like $3 to the guy.

Sometimes people earn it.

If someone asks for a tip you tell them to get fucked, if you want to give them a tip then sure. Imo tipping someone who drove 10 mins to give you food is fucking retarded.

If its so retarded then why not get it yourself

Also fuck your gay thread op you clearly made this just to trigger people

>Does this make me a dick?
yes, in the same way that someone says "hello" to you, and you walk away without saying anyone

you're not participating in a custom that you're expected to participate in
you're a dick

You are eating spit if you don't tip. if you are an asshole, you are eating spit if you are lucky. don't fuck with people you do not see make your food in front of you.

That wasn't OP, you dumb fuck.

I'm a delivery driver for jimmy johns, and it fucking sucks when people don't tip, I get paid 8.25 that isn't enough for gas plus car maintenance, plus rent, although I do make up to 25 a hour with tips on a good day.

Yeah, and if you ever got delivery from the same place twice they probably have tampered with your food. They also may murder you should the social structure collapse, and good for them

They'll think you're cheap, you'll know you're cheap.

JJ driver here too, people don't tip just make a note of it on the computer and take my sweet ass time getting there especially if they are black cause I know I'm not getting a tip

I don't pay tips because in my country we actually pay human beings a wage they can live on.

Also tonights pizza was fucking great.

Nigger males are famous for not tipping. I prefer not to adopt the nigger's "culture".

Moot is faggot
Point invalid 404

Just Young Nigger and Indians don't tip the old Nigs know the value of a dollar and usually tip

Yeah man, black people overwhemling don't tip, Also very rude half the time

>I don't tip pizza delivery drivers.

In our eurocountry there's a fixed flat rate (one euro, that is, about 1.06$) for the delivery dude.

Then two pizza plus delivery makes 8 euros (3.50 + 3.50 + 1.00), that is, about 8.48$

pic related, a 3.50 euros ''margherita'' pizza

oops wrong pic, not margherita.

implying morality is fixed

someone explain this practice to me.
oh boy im eating something where someone elses saliva is gonna touch mine who the fuck cares

I bet you have a fat white chick on your arm too.

no tips necessary. but next time you and your gf get pizza and i my just spit, blow my noze or half puke in your food. once had 2 take a shit on a delivery. stopped on the side off tha road and wiped my ass w/ the customers napkinds and rubbed it all over there pidzss. fast food delievery guy here!

this

Yes. Not tipping makes you a dick. It also means you will likely be the last person getting served if thr driver has multiple stops.

You sir have won

edgy 12yo nigga detected

Tipping is dumb, but it sucks ass for the workers with their wages. They don't get paid nearly enough. The tip usually covers mileage. I understand not tipping, because sometimes the company charges a "delivery fee", which the pizza driver sees none of. And if you think delivery drivers getting paid 7.25/hr is enough, you're retarded.

All in all, fuck the companies for screwing them over. Get rid of tipping and raise min wage to 9/hr.

I personally find it pretty douchey, but my friends "compete" at the bar/ when we order out together to see who can give the largest reasonable tip.

If you don't have enough for a tip, don't order fucking delivery... asshole

I don't live in the US, but in my understanding tips for waitress are a good thing for the low salary, how much a delivery pizza boy make? minimum wage? it they make a fair salary, fuck them, In countries like Japan is rude to tip, because good service is included in what your paying

good try buddy go back to your short story board

Fuck tipping but also I never get delivery because I'm not a lazy sack of shit.

Yep. This. If you don't want to tip, get off of your ass and do carry out.

It's a part of the food service culture and honestly, it doesn't hurt me to give an extra few bucks to the pizza guy. He/she gave me fucking pizza, I can spare a few dollars.

It's not so much that it's *wrong* to not tip, but the people who actually take a real issue with giving an extra few bucks in general are assholes.

People just don't like feeling obligated or guilted into something that is supposed to be a reward for above-and-beyond service.
I don't see it as a conflict between customer vs server/driver, but instead a conflict between customer and a regressive societal norm.

i would never eat out. PERIOD!

of course you wouldn't, no one would let you

no tips necessary. but next time you and your gf get pizza and i my just spit, blow my noze or half puke in your food. once had 2 take a shit on a delivery. stopped on the side off tha road and wiped my ass w/ the customers napkinds and rubbed it all over there pidzss. fast food delievery guy here!

nice copypasta you faggot cuck. i hope your mother gets raped up her ass in front of you.

actually, looked at my mother die in front of me from illness. (not copypasta)

good. I hope it was agonizingly slow and I hope you blame yourself for not being able to save her.

all-dressed? i'm coming soon!

I just ordered a pizza, and yes, you should tip.

The service industry justifies paying their staff less than an acceptable wage by saying they get tips, therefore: either rage against the industry giants who have shittons of money by not paying the poor bastard at the bottom or buy into the system and at least help the poor bastard out.

I don't believe you.

>free service vs my time/effort/gas
Hows that PhD in economics going, you utter fucking retard?

>saying hello is equal to giving some idiot money for no reason
Fuck off, if you dont earn enough delivering pizza, dont deliver pizza, get a better job.

FUCK. Expecting free money because you have a shitty job.

THE SENSE OF FUCKING ENTITLEMENT IN YOU PIECES OF SHIT IS RIDICULOUS.

BE FUCKING BETTER.

GET A BETTER JOB.

>but.. but.. tip me.. Im getting paid, but i also want more money.

kill yourself cunt.

>get a better job
Spoken like a true cuck who hasn't ever had to work for anything a day in his life.

spoken like a true pauper who externalizes blame and wallows in victimhood.

Enjoy poverty

retired, millionaire. just a little side hobby, 64.

In this case maybe the guy who actually cooked the pizza in no time, deserved that tip

You are a bit of a dick, but you could definitely be worse. As long as you don't make the order and delivery unnecessarily difficult for the pizza guy, or are rude, you a nothing but a small time dick.

>being this deluded and detached from reality

I bet you're a baby boomer. If you were in front of me I would assault you and put you in the hospital, you waste of life.

It makes you autistic

fuck off you stupid nigger

Someones new here this shit as been posted pretty regularly for fucking years now.

Tips are needed. Drivers make the least in the store (hourly wage wise) and they need to pay for their own gas. Also it beats on their cars.

Drivers also remember who doesn't tip and often avoid taking that order, or care less when transporting it.

Lol so you do have autism. It alll makes a sense now.

Delivery driver here. I honestly don't do anything horrible to the food for people who don't tip. The worst I'll do is stop to get gas if I need it on the way to take their pizza, or just think of their pizza as lower priority and take it last. I will also never give them free shit. For cool people who tip well and order often, I'll usually sneak them some free breadsticks or a 2 liter. However, if you don't tip and are a dick as well (not many people are like this, but they are usually black, or stuck up white moms) you might find that I "forget" your ranch dressing, or cheese, packets and chili flakes. I'll also typically eat one of your bread sticks on the way or something. Maybe a hot wing or two. Maybe I'll forget to put your food in the leather delivery bad so it doesn't stay as warm as it should. But that is very rare that people make me mad enough to do these things. The majority of people just don't give a shit and will tip $2-5.

say that to my face and I'd break your teeth.