youtu.be/mt6QddzsoXg
time.is/340pm_in_seoul
youtube.com/watch?v=TkSv0TkvTRs
streamable.com/t5u30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why bother posting is going to be deleted anyway

Fuck this board.

Im going to reddit to discuss kpop.

You can shove your ad revenue up your ass.

i did 4 threads in a row earlier today without getting banned.
Can these other OPs follow my lead

It's on youtube, pretty good as I recall.

youtu.be/UXxvEPqhVVw

Re-posting.

>tfw this song is pretty good and Korea didn't notice

yuna is so plastic now

it's just generic purepop

MBC Show! Music Core
3:40 - 4:50 PM KST

Seventeen
iKon
KNK

O.When
Sechskies
VIXX
Twice
SF9
Urban Zakapa
Berry Good
The East Light
Solbi
Map6
A.C.E

vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx
dailymotion.com/video/x4y48qo
youtu.be/mt6QddzsoXg

time.is/340pm_in_seoul

>purepop

which song

That's not what's happening. It's a buttmad, loser mod drunk with "power". It's honestly pathetic that this is how he spends his time between fistfuls of cheetos.

the "orig[1]" spammer is a ban evader tho

that one from the webm, Wonderful Love

relevant

1. [+409, -11] I also think the same. These days, girl groups have uselessly many members and they rely on catchy songs with cute concepts. It's so frustrating... I really hate how it's becoming like J-pop which is slowly flopping.

2. [+402, -13] Like Ooh Ahh was the best. I don't know how long Twice will release songs with "cutesy" voices and killing parts. Their music is not my type anyways but personal preference aside, it's time for them to release something trendy if they had released three songs with the same method already.

3. [+347, -11] Did Twice throw away the wild edge concept? I think Like Ooh Ahh was the best concept and the best song.

4. [+165, -3] Not just Twice, but I want the entire market of girl groups to change. Enough with "Oppa please love me ㅠㅠ" songs. Women are more conscious and independent these days. I don't know why girl groups are not different from the past. Even their talents... A lot of boy groups produce and write their own songs like Winner, Seventeen, and BTS do. I don't understand why there isn't a girl group that does that yet. There's no improvement.

5. [+154, -4] Someone said 4Minute was a sexy concept but it's only Hyuna. 4Minute was more of a girl crush. Hot Issue, Muzik, Crazy, and Hate... Mirror Mirror was sexy but aside from that, they always came back with a unique song.

6. [+138, -4] They've been pushing the same thing since sha sha sha became a hit... I was like wth with "neomu hae neomu hae". It was trying so hard to become a catchphrase. They should just go with Like Ooh Ahh concept.

7. [+130, -0] Not just Twice but other idols are also pushing young and cute concepts... It's like they want to become popular at once. Is this Japanese influence of is our country going crazy? I really hate the increasing amount of lolita concepts... I couldn't believe my eyes when this group wore bibs on the stage. I heard they changed them to ties. The companies need to wake up.

is Korea finally waking up?

well then listen to other genres, stupid idiots

it's like saying pewdiepie is shit, well yeah but there's an ocean of other things out there

The candle that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.

>+409
kek

shitty translator

don't translate anything again if you're gonna put stupid jokes before accuracy

>A lot of boy groups produce and write their own songs like Winner, Seventeen, and BTS do. I don't understand why there isn't a girl group that does that yet
doesn't LE write and produce exid songs?

it's not a mod it's janny's first day on the job

>2 girls groups
>2
>two

harsh, but it's the truth

jannys cant ban, its a mod

>not posting article title
wheres the article you cunt?

Yeah, and allegedly so does DIA and Pristin

what song is the epitome of *dabs*

oh yeah, wtf is this? both of them with a forgettable song, and even the boy bands came back with crappy songs

and one of them is flippin' Berry Good
hul

most girl groups did their stuff between twice comebacks so they wouldnt have to face them

youtube.com/watch?v=TkSv0TkvTRs

If you bring home made food to an idol will they eat it eventually or throw it away for fear of crazy fans sticking bad stuff in it?

i don't know whether to love or hate mina

BP came back a week after TT and got btfo so hard they're in japan now

they'll probably accept it and then throw it away later when no one is around for the reason you just gave

throw it away

throw it away

homemade definitely goes in the trash

some candles dont even light

nah, the managers either throw it away or keep it to themselves; but if you're going to give something, it should be small like a chocolate

gaypop has more audience than girl groups
house must be crowded af today

>It's like they want to become popular at once
is this a shitty translations or are netizens dumb?

of course everyone in the industry wants to be popular why else would they be in kpop instead of another korean music scene?

how old are these logs?
>36605127
they were started like 36,000,000 posts ago

Assuming more people watch when twice are on than usual it would be smart to promote when twice is promoting to try and grab up some fans, maybe minas fans or something

>gaypop has more audience than girl groups
true, but it's regularly 50-50

>house must be crowded af today
only because of iKON, Seventeen and VIXX

I just wanted a show that had the latest from:
Lovelyz
Bonusbaby
Dreamcatcher
Twice
DIA
Pristin
is that so much to ask

and sechskies

i forgot about lovelyz, where the fuck are they? did they retire after they got their first win or something?

lovelyz almost always promotes at the same time as twice and they've only gone downhill

go watch AKB48 shows
it's the same thing

weren't they in japan for kcon and various promotions?

they went to japan for a week and got back today/yesterday

twice just got btfo by vixxx so they're running away to japan

ah yeah, although I'm not sure if the old fans are that dedicated, I think they are

they're doing better than ever actually

yeah, twice must be shaking in their boots

i was leaving a friend's house one time and their mom insisted i take the rest of some leftover cake in their fridge. i left with it and dumped it into a trash bin.

lmao gaypop btfo

what's the score they both got 0 on?

this article came when everyone was on the signal hate train. when everyone was calling it a flop and it was losing to unnies and psy and even suran

sechskies has pretty big fanbase, both old and new
i remember the year-end awards last year and the big yellow wave of people holding sechkies lightsticks

the real reason why there are no girl groups on the lineup is because jype paid mbc to only cast twice, berry good just snuck in somehow

yeah but like i said he's not actually requesting bans he's just deleting posts/threads at will. it's more than likely one of the new sperglings exercising his priviliges

they're old but most of them are still around, i know grimesjanny (senatorbufordfunkmuscle) is for certain

before jyp turned the sajaegi up

nice, I really like how chill they are, it's a shame that no more couch stream for Music Core

>berry good just snuck in somehow

johyun- the seductionist

lol Jisoo

I believe it's "viewer preference" but I'm not sure why they both scored zero.
For context, here's what laboum's win over IU looked like

yuna's chin could cut diamonds

little did they know, Berry Good bought this one show

the real reason why there are no girl groups on the line-up is because I KILLED THEM ALL MUAHAHAHAHAHA

[enter-talk] HUL ㅋㅋ LOOK AT THE SKINSHIP THAT PRISTIN'S MANAGER DOES WITH THE MEMBERSㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He's working with ulterior motives..
추천70반대0

I seriously hope that all female idols could at least have one additional female manager. Giving male managers to female idols will only make their jobs more difficult, it'll be nicer to see a female manager help the female idols wear their blankets
추천69반대1

Hul... What is he doing..
추천69반대2

Crazy Park Siyeon is only a 00'er ;;
추천30반대0

Seriously there must be a female manager;; Why is Pledis alive seriously
추천25반대0

Is he in heat;;
추천19반대0

Pristin kids are all pretty kids.... Doesn't he have ulterior motives??? How can you act like that towards minors.....
추천18반대0

our guy

more like the showowner bought johyun for a night

IDK how a manager putting on the safety blanket as respectfully as possible could be construed this negatively.

>Is he in the heat;;
what does it mean?

that's just the camera angle and quality

they have at least 3 other female managers

there was a set of pics

that'd be the PD, in charge of everything

now defend this

yuna is the good kind of plastic

he's telling her something

i don't know why she isn't doing it herself to avoid situations like this
have you ever seen something like this before?

the PenisDick? yeah i guess that makes sense

Siyeon's hair color is seriously cool in this comeback

hadn't seen it, it's a lot harder
I will give him the benefit of the doubt because zoom lenses crush depth so he might not be right over her shoulder like it appears here. Doesn't look good though.
attached gif demonstrates what zoom lenses do to depth perception

memehair is never cool

>no dia

pushing your seolhyungf on the swing

wrong siyeon

copying hani eh

only zico and mina know this feeling

no-one taught me momo was fluent in dabbing
streamable.com/t5u30

siyeon? more like siYAWN

>everything is meme

the other one is Xiyeon, how new?