What does Sup Forums think about Lil Pump, trapper of the century?

What does Sup Forums think about Lil Pump, trapper of the century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA
youtube.com/watch?v=FBDJ_5b0UpM
youtube.com/watch?v=epakEn4UUs0
youtube.com/watch?v=JFi0sVbw7LI
youtube.com/watch?v=hODTBvsSFm4
youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmfA8gzmpls
reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3u01k0/i_saw_some_interest_in_the_90s_memphis_hiphop/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6ShEhYgo8
youtube.com/watch?v=bAQjUtpuE_g
youtube.com/watch?v=LrnNxJ8Gj2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude is such an asshole, but i fuck with it

Literally who?

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS AREN'T SERIOUS. AMERICA IS CULTURAL WASTELAND.

How here we have the (c)rapper shill. He posts threads on this board everyday in order to help gain a fan base for the (c)rapper they are posting. In this case the shill has posted the EXACT same thread today as he did yesterday. This is a very big fuck up on his behalf. Of course everything is stupid for the (c)rapist because they are in fact at the bottom of the food chain.

Flex Like Ouu is a good song. He's pretty bad usually, but has decent production on occasion. Just like every other soundcloud trapper.

trap has gone too far and needs to stop...

>AMERICA IS CULTURAL WASTELAND
I wish I could say you're wrong

iwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewelliwanttobewell (this is cancer)

I love him. He's better than Tupac. I'm not kidding.

trap
GANG GANG BITCH

to be fair tupac was never good "YUNGA BUNGA MA BLACK NIGGAS WE GOTTA STEP UP TO DA POLICE"

$ki ma$k the $lump g0d

sleep tight lil pumper

>Americans
>culture
You're funny

pure shit

80 ON MY WRIST

Literally only has little kids for fans
youtube.com/watch?v=FBDJ_5b0UpM
youtube.com/watch?v=epakEn4UUs0
youtube.com/watch?v=JFi0sVbw7LI
>there are people that unironically listen to this dude spit corny bars and make bird noises
>this guy is probably actually mentally ill

actually just a bartard so mentally ill by choice

Okay so my post stands except instead of "probably actually mentally ill" I should've just said "actually mentally ill"

I like Lil Pump because he is just the garbage of society, he doesn't care about anything or anyone and his rhymes are extremely repetitive, but catchy somehow and I love that all his beats are either lo-fi and distorted or weird. That's what makes his music appealing to me but I get why /mu hates him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hODTBvsSFm4

This is him and his crew. Also this is how him and his crew acts in public. Need I say more?

youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc

A true shame we share a species with that.

MIAMI SHIT TIER

is this what yank kids are listening to?

$uicideboy$ are better

He's so disgusting. Why does he try really hard to be black?

they're like 5 year olds going shopping with their stepdad
this shits makin me feel ill i swear

apart from the mix its not that bad

WHY ARE ALL THESE SOUNDCLOUD RAPPERS BASICLY CARBON COPIES OF EACHOTHER?

If I get dreads and dye them in multiple colors, will I too be able to break into the soundcloud/homo game?

What's the punk/rock equivalent to trap?

just so happens that artists within a genre share a similar aesthetic. Who could have fathomed?

Don't put that bullshit on all of us, it's mostly the south

Then again, I'm from Philly and we have Lil Uzi... so...

>whiteys with dreadlocks

This is the final conclusion to the trap/cloud rap invasion of the past years (xxxtentacion, 21 savage, desiigner)

Lil B and Sosa fathered all these niggas.

I made better music at the age of 16, and I didn't even make any.

You could also argue that Gucci Mane had important influence over these new rappers.. and three six of course, via spaceghost and raider klan.

look at those fucking sycophants he surrounds himself with, disgraceful

>1/32nd black
>gets away with saying nigga

> three six of course, via spaceghost and raider klan

three six mafia had very positive influence and contribution on rap scene, since they transfused the god tier phonk/memphis style in many young artists. They were the main influence for Suicideboys, Denzel Curry, Yung Simmie, Chris Travis, Xavier Wulf, Eddy Baker, Sixset, Doomshop and for many others.

On the contrary we have the generic trap shit made by Gucci Mane from ATL that created wshh abominations like 21 savage, Kodak Black, lil uzi and other trap niggers.

Sosa is a meme his influence consists mainly on bringing glocks and drill shit clips.

So you're saying if I ever happen to form a cloud rap group my best influence is Tripe 6 Mafia?

can somebody explain to me why does every second rapper this days have this dumbass hair.

Like, how did it even catch on?

Just have lots of tattoos and look like a total fag

depends on your beats, style, lyricism, flow and many other factors. Triple 6 Mafia have 90's sound if you want something relevant and modern listen to rappers I already mentioned,.

ROPE GANG

SWITCHBLADES
COCAINE

FUCK
This made me want to become a Nazi. I'd join up if I wasn't half Mexican.

TRAPPER OF THE CENTURY

I'm fucking done, it's repetitive shit over trash beats. I miss Chief Keef's autotune and catchy melodies over good beats youtube.com/watch?v=EmfA8gzmpls . Back then everyone called it trash but now artists like Pump, Famous Dex and Playboi Carti are making way worse music and making millions off it I just don't get it. At least Uzi and Yachty make good songs sometimes.

also for starters who want to learn the influence of memphis underground on recent cloud rap scene here you can listen and catch the apparent similiraties

reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3u01k0/i_saw_some_interest_in_the_90s_memphis_hiphop/

Don't lump Playboi Carti into that group. He can do everything Keef does but with much cleaner production.

Dexter > Chief Keef

youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6ShEhYgo8
youtube.com/watch?v=bAQjUtpuE_g
youtube.com/watch?v=LrnNxJ8Gj2s

maybe its because im 27, but i just cant listen to this shit, makes no sense and he sounds 12.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hODTBvsSFm4
>This is him and his crew. Also this is how him and his crew acts in public. Need I say more?
R o p e g a n g

nigga wot? kek

Bones and the rest of TeamSESH

>3:20
>pans over to random bystanders and records them without their permission
what the fuck

This and trap in geneeal is more cringe worthy than skrillex and brostep.

didn't we already see all this shit at the start of the decade with meme rappers such as

lil b
odd future
black kray
metro zu
main attrakionz
sgp
chief keef
young thug
makonnen

etc

why does anyone still bother with this trash?

It has to be just trolls and b8, please

If you're in a public area or otherwise an area where you have no reasonable expectation of privacy you don't have to consent to being recorded

>bumping this shit
kys

As if I didn't have a problem with going outside already.

lil pump oooou
lil pump yaaaah

d rose
d rose
d rose

he's not white

checked