Games for Music Listening

I used to look for music to listen to while I played games, but now I just really need a game to play while I listen to music. What do you guys usually use?

Audiosurf

One time I played Species while listening to Larks' Tongues in Aspic and it worked out pretty well, so maybe try that game?

That game looks pretty badass and I love me some King Crimson, I'll give it a shot. Thanks. I'm still up for other recommendations if others have any ideas, though.

Euro Truck Simulator 2, dead serious

Car mechanic simulator 2015 or any sim-game desu

lego batman

I like to play a little game called "take a bunch of stimulants and listen to '90s British rave music".

hearthstone
it's not really a game, but more of an elaborate slot machine. it allows you to give the music full attention though.

You doing single player or co-op?

Right now I'm playing co-op; got some friends over.

I used to enjoy doing this but the more I get into music the more I enjoy video game soundtracks
right now started playing nier automata after a long vidya hiatus and I like the soundtrack too much to listen to other stuff in place of.
I can only do it with multi-player games like league or overwatch but I've kinda outgrown both

I tried playing Dark Souls with music on but the soundtrack is so ridiculously good that it feels like sacrilege.

i just play shitty flash games like slither or badminton tournament 2 or whatever
also, simulation games. and strategy games that arent shit

sexting but i'm not sure if that's a game

some rpg usally
I like playing civ on easy

Lately it's been a lot of Forza 3 and DBZ Raging Blast 2

Mario Kart works pretty well

Dark Souls is pretty good with Giles Corey desu

Eurobeat for racing games

Also this x1000

Windows solitaire desu

Dwarf Fortress is good for this.