Going to get a haircut in 2 hours, dubs decide what cut im gonna get

Going to get a haircut in 2 hours, dubs decide what cut im gonna get.

>filename

btw im a ginger, havent been outside and my hair is a mess, dont give a fuck what haircut im gonna get

Mullet

i like the wolverine cut in ur pic. rollin for wolverino

reroll

Okay. I admit it. That pic got a reaction out of me.

Not anything complete or intelligible. Just a "Hoooleeeeeee....."

fuck me hard if i was that fucking fat the last fucking thing i would fucking do is call attention to my fucking self fuck

Bruh

shut up passfag nobody cares

WINRAR

get a bieber cut like the incredible faggot you are

Complete shave. Shiny head.

Dubs gotten.

Geek Pie

the stylish nazi aka undercut

WE alrady got a winrar. he said do the post in ur photo op

Shave a swastika into your head
Post proof

retard

Why the fuck are all you guys talking to me?

looks like im gonna be the new wolverine

dumbass

Is it just because i got dubs? Jesus H christ people, what are you? 11?

why does the passfags always think they are superior, i mean wtf just go fuck a niggar

i like that they pay just to be insulted

Are you too retarded to solve the captchas so you need a fucking pass?

What a faggot you are

Dude, passfags don't think that. Just me. Because i'm arrogant and conceited and shameless.

arent you ashamed with that pass?

People reeeeing about a passfag and ignoring the purpose of the thread

>kek

OP wont deliver anyways, so it doesnt matter

fuck it reloadin the rolls, aint gonna let a passfag decide my haircut. let em roll boys

you want your money back dont you

nigger

No i am not. I have money, i am lazy. I am paying money to not do an extremely simple easy thing.

Also, just by standing around wearing the thing, retards piss themselves in mads while i exert no effort.

And even better, i'm an attention whore. I'm an oldfag, a brony, and a tripfag. My behavior is distinct enough that people have begun to recognize me even through forced user.

These cheap petty thrills are soooo worth 20 bucks a year.

Honestly, i'm shocked more people don't do it, when it feels so good.

winrar

Decide your hair cut? What are you talking about?

*scrolls up*

Oh! Oh! Sorry. I didn't even read your thread dude. I just reacted to the pic.

But hey, if you want advice about a haircut, it would help to have a picture of you.

But all things being equal, i would suggest a pony tail.

nah start another thread
\i cant stand being in the same thread as that cockbag

ahem...

>Passfag is the new tripfag
>... but this time, you have to purchase your faggotry

1. You dont need a haircut.
2. How did you get so fucking fat?!
3. What did you have for dinner last night?

I'm failing to give a fuck. It's 20 bucks a year. I know the pass-haters love to say that it's pathetic that i spent any money, but every time i hear it, all i hear is, "I am so fucking poor that 20 dollars a year is an impassable barrier."

I don't know what other people think of it, but i'm wagering it's like my interpretation.

I mean, 20 bucks is the cost of 3 fast foot visits. Or 2 small steam games. I don't really see how anyone can argue that it's too much without feeling pathetic.

it doesn't matter what it is in relation to other things, you spent money on THIS site

holy shit Grim, you put on weight

I like this site. It's given me years of entertainment.

You do know that the reason why Sup Forums pass was established was because moot hated taking charity because of a stupid mental hang up of his, but we was okay with Sup Forums pass because it was a "product", right?

We WANTED to give moot money to help him run the site. But he wouldn't let us. I want to give Sup Forums money, and this is how i can do it.

>not knowing that moot doesn't run the site anymore

Newfag detected

passfag gtfo

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, eh?

Wanted. Past tense.

I've had the pass since 2012, the year it was established. moot was still the owner then.

Although, i do admit that i don't know the new guys name. I just call him new moot.

piss off faggot youre paying to be hated theres nothing more to it than that

this dude may look like your average Sup Forumstard but he is the most op god in existence
what mortal can force their fat to contort to create a tiny scrotum on their chin
the only reason why he's fat is because otherwise he would be too powerful

Well, also so i don't have to type captcha. And also because i enjoy being shameless.

You guys really could stand to learn shamelessness. It's a failing of many newer Sup Forumstards. You aren't confident enough to be as shameless as a Sup Forumstard should be. Even though you're anonymous, you still feel an obligation to follow certain Sup Forums customs, and you feel foolish when "trolled" and shit like that.

You shouldn't be. You're free. Act like it.