I honestly don't think this is appropriate in a show for kids...

I honestly don't think this is appropriate in a show for kids. I know it's just a girl in a swimsuit playing with water guns, but they knew people were going to fap to this. The girl knew, her parents knew, the writers knew, the director knew, the producers knew. They knew it would fuel the fantasies of kids, teens, and adults. And they did it anyway.

Money is a hell of a drug

Welcome to Hollywood.

Dan did it for himself.

Based Dan

I just want to see Mirana Cosgrove nude
I could die happy after that

if that were the case he'd show their feet

>Pedophilia is okay until rich people do it

Sup Forums everyone. You neckbeards are the most sexually degenerate people on the planet yet flip out over faggots and rich pedos.

9/10 Schneider threads are apologists basically patting Dan the Man on the back

No one is flipping out. This is obviously a thinly veiled cunny thread, waifu thread or Dan the (post witty title here) thread

it's not the worst thing in the world.
I admire the show, and dan, for being so clever about all the dirty jokes. It makes the lewdness much more acceptable.

I prefer women who haven't ingested joker toxin.

Sort of like this?

Victorious has been over for like 3 years, and that shit was from like season 2, why are you even posting this?

It's only sexual when pervert pedos like you watch

Don't show any kids on tv because pedos!!

Is Dan "our guy"?

He can't keep getting away with it.

Dan " the man with the plan just get in the van" Schneider

IDK why he dropped the ball so much with Sam and Cat. That show wasn't fun at all and way too formulaic.

What's wrong with jerking off?

Why are we supposed to treat our children like idiots?

lmao @ the contempt in their eyes. I wonder what kind of degrading shit he made them do. He's like a real life jabba the hut. Makes me a bit happy to think of what kind of awful, soul breaking he probably made them do.

He'd be Better Off Dead.

Children don't have souls they're just parasites on their parents' spirits until they get older and get blacked

idk man

I'm just glad they made it out alive.

Dan has always been our guy

muh dick

Dat look on Victoria's face

the pain is palpable
maybe when he dies they can truly be free

> You will never make her wet.

The exception was Liz Gillies...she raped Dan.

Dan looked like a lesbian when he was younger.

I'd pay a dollar to see that tape

>maybe when he dies they can truly be free
I'm afraid not. He's perverted them so much already. They're damaged beyond repair.

Liz wasn't even trying with that one